The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Firday ringleader
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, today is the night of MTV VMA awards... seeing as how my office is across the street from Radio City, i got to stand around in a crowd of cheering teenagers (and surprisingly a large number of business types in suits). as i was walking to lunch @ subway, i heard screams. never did find out who it was. so on the way back, i decided to stand there and see who else would get here this early (show starts at 8pm i think). in the 15 min i stood there, i saw someone named david, at the sight of who, the teenage girls started screaming uncontrollably. then came ludacris. then came a silver rolls royce, but noone was in there... maybe diddy will come on a pepsi truck again

bottom line is, ive never understood the fascination people have with seeing celebrities..... i stood there for 15 min, saw 2, and didnt really care....

·
Registered
661 Posts
Yeah Icould care about celebraties either, unless thier hot, but thats only cause I wanna bang'em..>Where do you work, I take the QM15 bus which passes by there and my homegirl works right across from Radio City also, so I'm there all the time

·
Firday ringleader
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i work on 6th ave bet 51st and 52nd. my coworker just got back from lunch, saw the girls from pussycat dolls... theyre fookin hot:

·
Firday ringleader
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im gonna try to go after work, see if i can catch anyone else. its ridiculous, i came out for lunch around 12:30 and the street was fairly busy. the traffic was horrible, i would say it would take about 30 min to drive 1 block on 51st street, from 5th to 6th avenues. they were holding up cars as celebs pulled up so they can check the guest list, take pictures, wave to fans, shake hands with everyone...... it will be ridiculous at 6PM when i leave work.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I met Ludacris earlier at a "Green"(environmetalist) Pre-Oscar party. He hit on my girl! I thought he would be a lot taller too. It looked like he was about 5'9"-5'10".

·
Firday ringleader
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love the lead singer..... the redhead in the left is good too..

·
silver car ownin mofo
156 Posts
SIR NUPE A LOT said:
Yeah I would say 3 of them are tight, the other's are just fillers. Damn I'd scream like a little biatch for the lead singer, whatever her name is!:wall: :bigok:
i got to see these girls at the venue (radio forum) and they are hotter in person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts