341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,991 Posts

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
Use to. Sorry guys the car is gone now. Was collecting unemployment after getting $5700 from them company turns around and said i quit. Sold off most of the parts. Not just parts but tools too. To pay for food for my children and bills. Was living a rough life from February to June with no good income. Cash out 401k to pay up my mortgage till the end of this year. Now just trying to get bills payed. Income not as sufficient as before. I have still all documentation i can think of from the build. Just need to dig out the box. Had to hide it from myself so I wouldn't think about it. Ill get back to you guys asap. Sorry for any disappointments.

·
ZERO MILES SINCE 2013
4,991 Posts
Use to. Sorry guys the car is gone now. Was collecting unemployment after getting $5700 from them company turns around and said i quit. Sold off most of the parts. Not just parts but tools too. To pay for food for my children and bills. Was living a rough life from February to June with no good income. Cash out 401k to pay up my mortgage till the end of this year. Now just trying to get bills payed. Income not as sufficient as before. I have still all documentation i can think of from the build. Just need to dig out the box. Had to hide it from myself so I wouldn't think about it. Ill get back to you guys asap. Sorry for any disappointments.
No need to be sorry man, you do what you gotta do!

We were all looking forward to updates on this yeah, but you did things you had to do to keep a roof over your family and there's nothing more important than that. Wish you the best of luck for future/better job opportunities bro.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jus bought 95 altima with the vq swap with 03 Max. With 06 SER trans. Losing clutch fluid dunno if it the master it slave Cyl. But also don't know if it's a 06 trans. Is there anyway to find out. Since I can't look on the sticker cause eveything different and only going ony the word of the guy bought it from. Can anyone point me in right direction. Clutch pedal going to floor.

341 - 350 of 350 Posts