The Nissan Club banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
2 low 4 fat hoes!!!
4,063 Posts
Didn't kno there was another page...

Glad to see you'll get an engine builder. Its going to be super difficult to replicate those prices. He got some parts from people who bought them and didn't want to go with the rest of their build. With some shopping online you will find some prices close to his.

James that adam from z1. He has a tone of work done to his heads and intake manifold. He's going with itb's and a different rear end. He's also adding a haltech. His project is a little delayed because of some problems with the rear end.

·
Code Red
315 Posts
James that adam from z1. He has a tone of work done to his heads and intake manifold. He's going with itb's and a different rear end. He's also adding a haltech. His project is a little delayed because of some problems with the rear end.
Hey your right it is. I love Z1, they did some great work on tuning my Z and all of their parts I have ordered are top quality at great prices. I might be moving to SC which is a lot closer and if anyone was to touch my engine it would be them...

·
2 low 4 fat hoes!!!
4,063 Posts
They are really good. Adam has his store out here in nyc. Unfortunately he doesn't have a shop like the one in georgia. He just sells parts and builds his own car.

Where in SC? I have family there. Resort to pm let's not go off topic.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Didn't kno there was another page...

Glad to see you'll get an engine builder. Its going to be super difficult to replicate those prices. He got some parts from people who bought them and didn't want to go with the rest of their build. With some shopping online you will find some prices close to his.

hells ya it will. those same pistons/rod combo i can get for about the same price but thats about it. unless i keep looking about on the Z forums for ppl who are selling parts. lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
The new altimas come with 25 more hp than the se-r 35 more than the se. The factory changed the way the hp was rated. Keep looking for cams. Once in a while you can find a special price. I'm not giving all my secrets away.

haha ya i totally forgot about the new cars have there hp SAE corrected! in that case i wanna take my car back to nissan and get my SAE corrected 260hp lol.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I wouldn't go with HR heads, not worth the effort and bang for the buck.

DE heads port and polished stage 2.

Any aggressive camshaft with titanium valve springs and retainers.

Then just tune the bloody car and rev to 8000 RPM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
fwd and rwd blocks have different mounting point. yes the hr has it on both sides. you would need a cap to use to fill one hole near the cams. this is how the z guys put revup motors in there de chassis. they dont gain anything from this swap.

this thread is teh fail!

61 - 70 of 70 Posts