The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just raced my car at the track last night...with my mods and timeslips...i have to say that WAI intake... is better then a AEM or INJEN.....

AS soon as i switched from AEM to a Stillen maxi intake and custom mid pipe my car felt a bite stronger...:D ...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
maybe in ur case but I converted my Injen CAI to the WAI and the it was about even. Only the power was more at the high end w/ the WAI and the CAI had more low and mid-range torque. I think that it all depends on what you are doing....WAI might be better for track, but not necessarily in every situation is the WAI better. B4 I was CAI biased. Now i'm neutral and think that both are about the same.

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
BJS 3.5 SE said:
i just raced my car at the track last night...with my mods and timeslips...i have to say that WAI intake... is better then a AEM or INJEN.....

AS soon as i switched from AEM to a Stillen maxi intake and custom mid pipe my car felt a bite stronger...:D ...
13.8 1/4? 102+ trap speed? Dude, that's amazing. *I* believe you got it, but it would really help to quell the potential doubters if you posted a time slip. That's faster than an unmodified 1999 Cobra. Amazing! And congrats!

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
U can check out the break down of what i have in the racing forum on a thread i did...but so far ONLY intake and catback...not crank pulley,chip,y pipe...
I will try to post slips soon...but i don't have internet @ home..and i don't have a scanner or camera...i'm gonna have to use a friends ....I did have met a guy in his 02 6 speed maxi. that goes on the Maxima.org. witness most of my passes( i had 3 13.9's and 2 13.8's)...along with alota shocked people

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
You must be a damn good driver, takes skill to get a sweet launch and good shifts down the straight way. Good Job, I would hate to see what your car runs fully modded :p

·
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you .....i was alot harder driving my 12.4 second All Motor civic back in 99 ....this cars pretty easy...

Oh...and i am gonna mod it some more...i think i can get a 13.40's with some tires, and a crank pulley, y pipe.....but that later this year...but u never know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts