The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello...... I just installed a OBX intake i got from SWA, but so far i think i have lost power instead of gained. So i am wondering about removing the cable from the battery inorder to reset the ECU because i did not do that when i installed it(The check engine light has not come on). I have driven the car for over a hour and i am rather disappointed. I feel a definite loss in the low end and i see no difference in the top end. is the FORCED ECU RESET of any relevance (I thought i would adjust itself after a few minutes)

I appreciate any help..................

·
bah humbug
883 Posts
i have the stillen wai, and i noticed a small low end loss, but a GREAT high end gain, it really pulls hard at 4000, if it is wet out, and i floor it, if my tires dont spin right away, as soon as my intake starts to pull they spin, i really love it,

·
502 Posts
this is why i have a problem with WAI...why get an intake which causes you to lose power where you do most of your daily driving?

sure if you race, that is different. i don't know about you, but i don't floor it at every stoplight. my rpms stay below 4K and my gas mileage is good for it.

sorry i had to vent...

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
But you haven't tried my car yet :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts