The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, since everyone will be coming in to check out this new forum, now is a good time to ask who wants to get together. I mean, considering how many people are in this area, including Mike, it's pretty sad that we can't get more than a couple people at a time interested in a meet. The damn AZ guys get together like every week it seems.

So, who's down, and for when? Doesn't have to be a big deal with a BBQ and everything. We can just meet somewhere for a couple hours like we did last time.

I can do the 25th (next Saturday) but would have to be gone by 1pm. The 26th is cool too. After that I'm not sure.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike said:
I am up for one, lets arrange a date and than i will mass mail everyone with date time and dirs.
ms nismo said:
Noooooooooooooo please wait for my car to be out..............:( pretty please
I think this is why this keeps not happening though -- give some dates. I threw out Aug 25/26 ... if that's cool, say yeah ... if not, tell what date(s) would be better for you. We'll never get this together if we don't know what date(s) works for everyone.

·
22,052 Posts
I'd like to see that car of yours, but I'll be on my honeymoon after the 1st. Ya'll can have a meet without me, no big deal. I'm just saying, I'd like to come, but can only do it up until the weekend of the 25th. I'm not trying to get something together wthout you...you have one of the nicest 2nd gens out there, I'm just telling my schedule.

Whatever happens...no biggie. If we can get something together soon, I'm there. If not, I'll be there next time.

·
over it...
643 Posts
Thank you hun :) and i hope you have fun on your honeymoon, make sure there is not site seeing.! Umm but youknow what we can meet twice cause i wanna see your car too, so i can meet carless.

·
over it...
643 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh never mind there is a nissan meet thingy i forgot where but we can sort of meet there adn i believe its on the 25th!

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
Peterson said:
Aug 25! Anything after that and I'm a no show.
Aug 25 should be good. I will be there if the weather and my wife allow. Just give me a time.

·
projected member
919 Posts
let me check my sched. and juggle some things, if anyone comes up with a time. oh, hey pete, hows the align? like an arrow?

·
22,052 Posts
To all NOVA peeps...if you need a dealership for any reason, Passport Nissan in Alexandria has the nicest people. Our own Joehotrod works there. He and his boys are EXTREMELY nice people, and do great work.

Yeah dude...straight as could be. It even seems to take bumps a little better. The ride to work in the monring willl be the true test...can't wait. Thanks for your help Joey. It was cool meeting you.

·
8,809 Posts
Peterson said:
To all NOVA peeps...if you need a dealership for any reason, Passport Nissan in Alexandria has the nicest people. Our own Joehotrod works there. He and his boys are EXTREMELY nice people, and do great work.
Yeah I need a Nissan Dealer. I need one to buy back my 2001 GXE for what I owe so I can buy a 2002 ;)

·
projected member
919 Posts
thanks cory, it was cool to finally meet someone from in here. dude, you got a nice ride though. let me know how the ride is and i might be able to meet up on the 25

1 - 20 of 33 Posts