The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My calipers have been blue for like 4 or 5 years now. When I had my old wheels I had blue lugs which matched my calipers. Now I have silver lugs with my new wheels. I was thinking about painting them like a glossy black or a grey almost like the wheels. Or I might just leave them blue because I'm to lazy to repaint them. What do all of you think. Check out the pic and there is more in my registry link in my sig. Peace.

·
8,112 Posts
Yea try to match the car.

Thats what I did with mine and I know peterson match his with his car.

Nice looking car. I think I told you before that you should get clear coners and maybe get the tails with the clear in the middle instead of the amber. Car looks great with the rims!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
what did you guys paint them with.... I want to paint my calipers also. I was thinking of ordering some paint from a body shop the same color as my car.. and then spraying a few coats of clear coat do you think that will work?? ...btw the color of my car is the greenish blue purple color

·
Keepin' It Real
726 Posts
Hey,

I think that SILVER or Glossy BLACK would look amazing...either of those would look better than blue for your car!!!

The blue looks nice but I would sand them down and repaint silver...That would be the best solution IMO!!!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
mine are blue on my black car...came out really good but i think when i either drop mycar or get my rims on then ill redo gloss black or silver...but they have been done for over 6 months and holding up ferfect...sanded down a lil...prime...2 coats paint...3 clear and they are perfect...my friend skimped on the clear and his didnt last too long

1 - 20 of 21 Posts