The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in the southeast and have ever thought about attending a driving school, here's your chance!

Tarheel SCC and Triangle Z Club are hosting 2 track events in the southeast over the next 2 months. We need students!!! The first event is Sept 21-22 at Roebling Road in Savannah GA, the next one is Oct 19-20 at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw SC.

Right now, there are only ~28 students signed up which means those that will be there are going to get 1.21 giga-assloads of clear track time. At one similarly attended event years ago, I estimated I got over 4 hours of seat time the whole weekend for my $200. I dare you to find a better deal.

If you have been thinking about giving a driving school a shot, this is a great cheap option. Go here for more details: http://www.thscc.com/timetrial/index.html

·
Future Z Driver
800 Posts
I'd go, except I live in Boston. :)

Actually, I'm thinking of doing a track event at NHIS in October. Any comments/recommendations? If it's my first time out, how rough will this be on my tires/brakes? I'm afraid of warping my brake rotors and/or having to buy a new set of tires.

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
laguna seca's skip barber racing school, i dont know the costs but its damn good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts