The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can ayone help me with a parts number for this Altima JDM front bumper? it's from a series 2 Bluebird SSS attesa

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I already talked to bench213....it's not the lip I want it's the bumper.....notice that it does not have the "bar" turn signal like ours? even the ones in AU. comes with that....this does not!

·
Registered
530 Posts
oh.....lol, i thought that was ur car....haha that looks like its just an attached lip with some extra lights or something.....

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
Re: ....

DarkRyan007 said:
anyone know where to get that lip?
y dun u ask bench
i think he can get you something like that from australia

·
Registered
530 Posts

i sent him a PM, if i don't get a reply soon i'llsend an email. anyone know about how much that would cost? coming all the way from australia.....

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
RicerX said:
^^about $400US

I checked numerous times, I just can't justify that much $$ for a damn bumper.
don't forget shipping...

i've checked into bumpers from japan n australia...
the rear window w/ wiper too...

i might look into it again wen my ex-roomate returns to Japan for school, but i doubt it...
it was much cheaper to mold out the front turn signals..
kould get a whole body kit w/ $$ for that bumper...
or a custom one from bench..

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI the front lip spoiler is a NISSAN item!! The owner of this car, who's from Japan, told me so. Why it was not offered here ? your guess is as good as mine.(whom ever made that decision @ Nissan should be taken out back and flogged!!!)

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nissan-USA told me to contact an English-speaking dealer/service in Japan.....if were that simple i would've gotten it by now!!!

you see the U13 bluebird(Altima) came with three different front bumpers!!!.......you think they would've given me the part number like i asked for!!!?!

·
because hondas suck!!
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey darkryan here's the info you wanted:

NISSAN BLUEBIRD(U13) LIP SPOILER
part number: K6010-4E150
price: $330

Please note: I got this info from a parts supplier NOT Nissan! so check around because their price could well include a hefty "finders fee"

1 - 20 of 46 Posts