The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need my intake powdercoated. My only problem is that i don't know of a shop that does this. If anyone knows of a shop in the Bergen, Hudson, Passaic countys in New Jersey let me know. thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
drivemaster said:
I need my intake powdercoated. My only problem is that i don't know of a shop that does this. If anyone knows of a shop in the Bergen, Hudson, Passaic countys in New Jersey let me know. thanks.
A guy on the board I run just powdercoated his polished motorcycle frame. It looks pretty damn hot. Take a look: http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1835

He use a place called:

Renu Powdercoating
Renu (631)249-7368 Gerry Smith

·
F**ked Up Member
280 Posts
I see that they give discounts to clubs or forums members. Maybe we can ask them for a discount? I wanted to get my rims powdercoated.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Carsmetics Inc.
349 Union Ave.
Westbury, NY 11590

www.carsmeticsinc.com
Polishing, PowderCoating, Custom AirBrushing.

Lou Neziri :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
thats down the block from my crib hogan!! :) whuddup foo ;)
The guy that ownz Carsmetics is my boss' cousin, so I got an insane hookup. Polished out a set of 350Z Track edition wheels, and did some powdercoating for my friend w/ an S4.

Chillen gurly :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
2.5Zigen said:
How much you think they do for set of 18's. Powdercoat in Gunmetal or Titanium colors
If you want the best, u will pay the price.
Full warantee on workmanship, and always flawless.
If SPI- trusts them for all show car detail work, and their cars are daily driven, it says alot.

Prepare to shell out almost a G.
My 350Z 18" track wheels fully polished out = $850.

Absolut Flawless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts