The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone nearby?, i need to put stock springs on and it would be just easier to swap out the whole strut assembly.

heres the catch, YOU have to do all the work...hehe and u can throw me some beers and call it even...

anyone preferbly in the VA,NC,TN, or SC area...maybe GA...

i need to do this ASAP, THANX

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ross said:
that doesn't make any sense
what doesnt? someone is pretty much gettin free springs if they do the work to take apart both cars, take out all strut assemblies and swap them out...and i get to drink beer

·
Registered
10 Posts
how old are the struts?, i may do this and im really close.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
infamousscarecrow said:
how bout mine are already off(ha-ha!) and i'll give em to you for $50 and you can do all the work and throw me some heinies:D
if you want cheap springs, you can have my SE springs on my car. they are a tad stiffer then the others. they are sitting in my garage. give me a call at 218-2021 if you want them, latas. . .

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
573 Posts
kudakev97SE said:

if you want cheap springs, you can have my SE springs on my car. they are a tad stiffer then the others. they are sitting in my garage. give me a call at 218-2021 if you want them, latas. . .
one moe thing, i know its poor, but since the springs are stiffer and off the car, you could take a coil or two off just for the time being if you getting springs lata, just an idea, latas. . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.