The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Alcoholic
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had my hotshot hedders for about a year now.. i took them off the other day so i can replace the exhaust gasket (closest to the head).. when i was placing the Hedder back in the vehicle... the mount broke off that is needed for the clamp the hedder shut from the top piece to the bottom.. the little mount where the bolt goes through is what broke.. i was so pissed off.. i just drove it to the muffler shop so i just had the hedder welded shut as a 1 piece hedder.. i am so disappointed with HOT SHOT.. i didnt do anything to break it off.. it was just poor workmanship...

·
10,560 Posts
Damn, and all this money you pay for it you would think these things owuld last. Sorry to hear about this.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
well, i'll keep that in mind with mine.

You welded the entire thing together? As a one piece? How you gonna get it off now? I don't think it'll come off now. That's why they seel it to you as 2 pieces. Good luck ever getting off w/o cutting in half where it's welded.

·
candy is dandy.
3,370 Posts
1fastaltima said:

You welded the entire thing together? As a one piece? How you gonna get it off now? I don't think it'll come off now. That's why they seel it to you as 2 pieces. Good luck ever getting off w/o cutting in half where it's welded.
your a moron,all you gotta do is drop it from the cat and take the manifold off and you just drop it.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
vtec killer said:

your a moron,all you gotta do is drop it from the cat and take the manifold off and you just drop it.
are you sure, i don't think there's enough room to just drop it down. I think it has to be lifted from the top, ASSHOLE!

·
Banned
26 Posts
stillen now makes a header for 418 dollars.. it includes the down pipe and is one peice.

·
Alcoholic
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1fastaltima said:

How am i gonna get it off now??? i'm not thinking bout that till i have to take it off.. anyway.. if worse comes to worse.. imma jus chop dat shit.. does it look like i have any other options????? yeah i should just go grab $400 from my ass and buy another one rite??? puhaHAHAAH tink next time moron!

·
Banned
26 Posts
man if you were refearing to me calling me names then i hope that you header breaks because you welded it. then i hope that you have to drop the engine to get it out and cant drive you car for weeks. so you can take you hostility and angression out on something else....

(this is what we call in psychology class as projection : projecting anger and problems on someone or something else so that they make us feel better)

·
Alcoholic
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mjsmikey said:
man if you were refearing to me calling me names then i hope that you header breaks because you welded it. then i hope that you have to drop the engine to get it out and cant drive you car for weeks. so you can take you hostility and angression out on something else....

(this is what we call in psychology class as projection : projecting anger and problems on someone or something else so that they make us feel better)
da fuq? i wasnt taking to u! i was talkig to 1slowaltima.... can't u see the quote i put on my message???? da hell .. if u're unsure about something.. dont stick u're nose up u're ass..!!

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
in 4 years of having my headers i have never had 1 problem.

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
My hotshot has seen some drama, and it is now one piece :) It is going back to the exhaust shop for more welding next weekend..

·
candy is dandy.
3,370 Posts
1fastaltima said:

VTEC, fuck off

maybe i could just insult everyone and go run and hide at another altima site like you did right???????? and take that picture of you dad out of your signiature thats very disrespectfull.

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
mjsmikey said:
stillen now makes a header for 418 dollars.. it includes the down pipe and is one peice.
captain obvious to the rescue :rolleyes:

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
vtec killer said:

maybe i could just insult everyone and go run and hide at another altima site like you did right???????? and take that picture of you dad out of your signiature thats very disrespectfull.
Yeah, yur right. You know everything. :rolleyes:

My dad, eh? Well, if i recall correctly, you had that guy in your sig a while ago. Right? Maybe it's you for all we know over the computer. Come on, show us a picture of your fat ass. :p

·
Alcoholic
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1fastaltima said:

Yeah, yur right. You know everything. :rolleyes:

My dad, eh? Well, if i recall correctly, you had that guy in your sig a while ago. Right? Maybe it's you for all we know over the computer. Come on, show us a picture of your fat ass. :p
Yo 1slowaltima .. why don't u go back to u're wack ass website?!?!??!?!?!????!?! nothing to do back there so you have to come here and start talkin shit??? fukin loser no life bitch!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts