The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its been about a month and half since WSP put the stage one sub-frame connectors on my Alty, and I'm still enjoying them very much! Several people have rode in my car and have been impressed at how well the car handles compared to before the SFCs. Even my wife commented about the improvement...how well it takes speed bumps, rail road tracks, etc. Imagine my surprise when the guys at WSP told me I still have the only Alty in the world with SFCs on it....they have sold ZERO! I guess I just found out why we don't have more aftermarket support.....these places go to the trouble to make stuff for our car and no one buys it! :mad: I thought sure they would sell at least a few, specially since several on here are interested in suspension mods/upgrades that cost a lot more than the $125 the SFCs cost, are much easier to install, and don't have any warranty voiding questions. Needless to say I'm dissappointed....and I wonder what kind of effect this will have on the other mods they are working on for the Alty...CAI, FSB, exhaust, etc....with this kind of response they're probably hesitant. :angry4: For those of you wanting to improve your car's handling, then you should seriously consider the SFCs! See the links below:

Kevin

Link to WSPs site with pics of my car and info

Link to my previously posted review

·
1,333 Posts
The fact that I have to pay someone to weld them in place is the reason I wouldn't buy this mod. If it was bolt on I would be all over it. I don't trust just anyone to work on my car. I feel more comfortable doing it myself.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-=JRC=- said:
The fact that I have to pay someone to weld them in place is the reason I wouldn't buy this mod. If it was bolt on I would be all over it. I don't trust just anyone to work on my car. I feel more comfortable doing it myself.
Stage two is/will be a bolt on, but no way you can bolt on stage one. On the other hand, they only go on one way...there is no screwing it up. You just weld the tabs to the frame rails.....maybe you have a buddy that welds or something...? I would think any decent performance or muffler shop could do it for you....takes all of about 15-20min, and you can stand there and watch like I did.

Kevin

·
Proud Owner
159 Posts
I will buy them if my car ever fickin' arrives it been like 2 months.

·
I wanna get Psycho
27 Posts
I have never even heard of this SFC thing. there are obviouly not doing enough advertising of it. Exactly what is the purpose of a smoother ride. Wouldn't better struts and shocks give u that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Prophet0p said:
I have never even heard of this SFC thing. there are obviouly not doing enough advertising of it. Exactly what is the purpose of a smoother ride. Wouldn't better struts and shocks give u that.
If you look at my first post above, you'll see there are two links. One takes you to the WSP web site where you can see pics of the SFCs on my car. The second link takes you to my original review posting from last month.......there you will find the answer to your questions as to what SFCs are and what they do.

Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.