The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on my way home I was playing with a 1st gen Altima, it was burgundy red and had Nismo stickers with a small BlueBird sticker on the back. Where are you

I have the 1993 SE-R, same color as your car with the motor swap and full exhaust

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
never seen that car before. I saw multiple altimas with rims, intake, exhaust hanging around rockville area all the time,. and places in va, but they are not members here. I have about four people i know alone with a lot of work done to there alti but do not go or post on this site. Its just wierd seeing more hooked up alti's because if I did not know about this site. I wouldn't be able to do what i have done. but now there is more aftermarket stuff and shops that can easily get whatever for an alti.

·
Registered
701 Posts
It says he's from B more......Highly doubt that you have seen him in Woodbridge VA ...or..Rockville.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well he said he was on here, i asked if he was on any Nissan forums and he said this one.

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
ALTIMA FREAK said:
It says he's from B more......Highly doubt that you have seen him in Woodbridge VA ...or..Rockville.
hey crazy, i go up to b more too or outside suburbs. you know this. how do you think i have so many miles on my cars

·
Registered
701 Posts
Ramses said:
hey crazy, i go up to b more too or outside suburbs. you know this. how do you think i have so many miles on my cars
Dont crazy me "devil"....if you went to Bmore you would die. Your car would not make it out to the main road. Too many potholes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ALTIMA FREAK said:
Dont crazy me "devil"....if you went to Bmore you would die. Your car would not make it out to the main road. Too many potholes.
I just moved back from florida and the city has killed my suspension

1 - 7 of 7 Posts