The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
de-moderator
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, this sucks... the forum members section doesn't let you search for members by location so when i try and get a meet together i have a hell of a time finding out where the hell all the WA people are at! Lets put our name, age, car, and city down It seems like theres about 10 people in washington with altimas on here.

Adam, 19, 1993 gxe, Tacoma

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Sunny, 26, 1995 SE, Seattle

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Come on, I can't be the oldest bastard out of this group. :D Where is everyone else? On a side note, I was at the Great Wall shopping center this afternoon. Looked like a small gathering of tuners and ricers were there. Some cars I saw were a lowered '02 A4, JDM front red last gen Integra, blue Del Sol with Altezzas, lowered gold 1st gen Altima on chrome, 91? yellow lowered Prelude with exhaust on some kind of racing wheels, some other cars I can't remeber right now. I didn't know the mall had an import shop inside.

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
Sunny said:
Come on, I can't be the oldest bastard out of this group. :D Where is everyone else? On a side note, I was at the Great Wall shopping center this afternoon. Looked like a small gathering of tuners and ricers were there. Some cars I saw were a lowered '02 A4, JDM front red last gen Integra, blue Del Sol with Altezzas, lowered gold 1st gen Altima on chrome, 91? yellow lowered Prelude with exhaust on some kind of racing wheels, some other cars I can't remeber right now. I didn't know the mall had an import shop inside.

Watch out Sunny!!!! John, 30, Lacey (working out of Ft. Lewis)
95 Altima XE (I was cheap at the time that I bought it)......

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
Ill AvB Ill said:
damn so i guess its just us 3? lol. I KNOW theres more. Post damnit!

There's quite a few tweaked Altimas here in Ft. Lewis, I'm gonna see if I can get these knuckleheads to join the club and have them post their info........

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
bogmali said:

Watch out Sunny!!!! John, 30, Lacey (working out of Ft. Lewis)
95 Altima XE (I was cheap at the time that I bought it)......
Yay!

NWAltima is from Oak Harbor I think, and Primer is from Seattle. Maybe they don't want to hang with us:(

·
de-moderator
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sunny said:

Yay!

NWAltima is from Oak Harbor I think, and Primer is from Seattle. Maybe they don't want to hang with us:(
primer is from tacoma actually... i think hehe. He has seattle down but the few times i have met him hes always been in tcoma. weird. and xdrunkenboyx or somethin like that is in lacey w/ the blue blackwidow 98 altima. he hda it custom made.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Sunny said:
Thats is the area were they meet up and race. Go there around midnight on friday and saturday nights...its kinda like fast and the furious on those nights! I'm there sometimes!

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
is this all?

i know there's more peeps than this...i just read another post and there's like 6 more peeps on there that haven't signed in here...its the on asking about the portland/seattle scene...maybe we could get something together and who knows? maybe we can get some g/b's going for our damn selves so we can all ride out one day...but that's just my dream and .02:bigok:

·
de-moderator
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: is this all?

94altimate said:
i know there's more peeps than this...i just read another post and there's like 6 more peeps on there that haven't signed in here...its the on asking about the portland/seattle scene...maybe we could get something together and who knows? maybe we can get some g/b's going for our damn selves so we can all ride out one day...but that's just my dream and .02:bigok:
if my job works out then we'll have plenty of groupbuys and sales on ish for the altimas :D

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Hey Adam, do you still want the PR CAI?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Travis , 26 , Portland...and there is also!!!

Shawn , 2? , Portland...

I also know there are a few more, oh

Volk , 1? , Portland...

Thats all I can think of right now:confused:

·
de-moderator
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunny said:
Hey Adam, do you still want the PR CAI?
sorry about missin your call both times... yeah i still want it but i got a 400 phone bill for my cell whiel i was in AZ... But if you want to trade for it i'd be down. Let me know. Gimme a call i dont know when im going to check back here. heh.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts