The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
once upon a time i met a fren, who got into cars, but then he became a ricer.... (boo) he has a toyota levin (thank god is wasnt a civic) with a massive dual GT wing and bought the nices front bumper for his car... messed his grill and cut his spring and got some rims....

if this happen to your fren wat would you do!?

·
young & stupid
3,685 Posts
it's his money...his hobby...it's what he wants then just let him:rolleyes:everyone has different style....besides the wing what makes him a ricer? thank god it wasn't a civic...:rolleyes: shut up...u drive a 4door grocery getter

------>OT

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
this thread... it reeks of teh gayness.

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
Be nice guys, obviously some Japan/English translation issues.

fren= friend, take note!

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
My friend is a ricer.. He has a 2002 Civic coupe and he has dome unimaginable things to do. I dont feel safe riding in it because its so low to the ground.. He has a body kit that resembles an opened up cardboard box bordering the whole car. He has an exhaust which I cant lie, it sounds good but the car is still really goddamn slow.... I mean, I grew out of my ricer stage when I bought my Altima and gave my Accord to my mother but it seems he hasnt. He had an Accord just like mine but his was an AUTO with an EXHAUST :ugh: :ugh: Thats a big no-no in my book.. Needless to say, I avoid him at all cost these days.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
178 Posts
japanese_altima said:
once upon a time i met a fren, who got into cars, but then he became a ricer.... (boo) he has a toyota levin (thank god is wasnt a civic) with a massive dual GT wing and bought the nices front bumper for his car... messed his grill and cut his spring and got some rims....

if this happen to your fren wat would you do!?
Slap yourself.

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
lol yeah i have to say the cutting of hte springs is pretty ghetto...

While on the topic of trees
A tree bent my antenna once... i went bezerk and broke all the branches off.

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
omegax said:
A tree bent my antenna once... i went bezerk and broke all the branches off.
yup i bet the tree was sitting there brooding to itself thinking "im gonna get that ****er".... then one day when you least expected it BAM!... he reaches down and bends your antenna.

gotta watch out for those trees with an ability for thought.

·
Dro'd Out!.....again!
2,366 Posts
if ur FREN is a ricer....then there is only one thing u can do!
Smack the dog shit out of him!!!!!!! tear his huge ass wing off and beat him with it!!! tell him.. be like! I know this is a sensitive issue for u but .....ur car looks like ass!!!!!! lmao hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 27 Posts