The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I call my wife on my lunch break Friday, and asked her what was going on, she said she was sitting in the parking lot of a collision shop. WHY??? The mother in-law said she didn't see it (hmmm), kinda felt something rub on the van. To make a long story short she scraped the whole front bumper, fog light to fog light. At least it didn't damage any metal. $357.00 just to repaint the front bumper on her 2002 Altima:mad: .So, now when I go over there I park the Xterra out in the front driveway!!;)

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
ahh shiett.. about a month after i got my car some lady rear ended me at like 5mph..and left her screw marks imprinted on my rear bumper.. her insurane wrote me a check for 700!! i still need to get it fixed, barely noticable, but not bad for just 100

·
Smoked Out
2,551 Posts
NO SH8ME said:
ahh shiett.. about a month after i got my car some lady rear ended me at like 5mph..and left her screw marks imprinted on my rear bumper.. her insurane wrote me a check for 700!! i still need to get it fixed, barely noticable, but not bad for just 100
exact same thing happened to me, except it was my GRANDFATHER!!! He wanted to pay for it, but I said no, I new he didn't have any money for that! And only I notice it cause I know it's there...nobody else ever has. Made me wanna cry tho!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Had my alty for 2 days and someone pushed a shopping cart into. Came out and there the cart is smack against the bumper and a nice scratch. Pissed me off. Probly someone playa haten.:rolleyes:

·
Getused2seeinmytaillights
107 Posts
No player haters, just stupid ignorant lazy azz people who can't walk that extra couple of feet to the cart corral. I love saying something to those people because they are the reason why we get those dings, dents & scratches. That & also they are most likely driving a royal piece of sheet that they don't care about & are upset at the fact that other people drive nice cars & they can't. People are fun aren't they??? Watch-out!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Kaze101 said:
i can beat this, my girlfriend got pissed at me and kicked a big dent in the side of my door, way worse than just a stranger.

that's f... up!!! my slams the door when she gets piss and she knows how much i hate that.....:angry2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts