The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
your evap. drain is probly clogged. With the a/c on, look under the car where the water is supposed to drain, and see if it is coming out. Get a piece of wire and see if there is something that is clogging it up.

This is what you will be looking for.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SexyGXE said:
your evap. drain is probly clogged. With the a/c on, look under the car where the water is supposed to drain, and see if it is coming out. Get a piece of wire and see if there is something that is clogging it up.

This is what you will be looking for.

where is that located?

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
look between the passengger tire, and the fire wall. You will see a little rubber tube hanging off.

·
Altimaboy
1,726 Posts
Do this, turn your steering wheel all the way to the left,...well you might want to take the tire all the way off. You must get under the car.

·
Flipdefleur!
242 Posts
Do u have the OEM A/C? What year? I have a 94 with an aftermarket evaporator core and I have same prob. The evaporator core was also too big and we had to cut plastic to make it fix but we swore we waterproofed it. Ive looked under my car with my A/C full blast and don't see any water dripping. I get a big puddle in my passenger floorboard. I have to vacuum out every 2-3 days. I was thinking of getting some fish and leaving it like that but it starts to stink.

I guess Ill try to unclog too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts