The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First race was a White 95' civic 2 door EX 5 speed. This was on the freeway, we see a car going preety fast by us, so we drop it in 3rd. Civic is next to us, switch to 4th at 7500rpm, were dead even at about 120mph we finally start pulling on him. That civic had a LS engine in it. That was one close race.

Second race, not one freeway. Streetracing one. My friend lines up to a 91' CRX that look F**king ugly as shit. They take off, My friend beat him by 1 1/2 car lenghts.

Then he races a 92 Golf GTI 16 valve, **** that thing sounded evil. Very evil i thought my friend was going to be killed. But he beat him buy a 1/2 car lenght. So far we got the first 3 on video.

Then a 91 Civic with GSR swap and 70 shot of NOS. This one was on the freeway, We hear him drop it, so we drop it we have 3 people in the car with 2 12's, he has none in his car. We were pulling on him the whole time, Then after were 1 car lenght ahead he flys past us pretty damn fast. So we try to catch up, where going about 135mph on video we pass him at 135mph, that was pretty tight.

Last race a 2000 Celica GT, That was to easy to beat. He drop it, then we drop it 5 seconds later, we pass him at about 120mph. The GT's are slow compared to our 1995 Altima XE 5 speed. STOCK.

That was a fun night, the only reason we did this 2 days ago, because my friend is going to have surgery on his back, there going to put the metal wire around his spinal cord. On monday. the 22nd. He wanted to have a little fun before the surgery, he said its going to be a 6 hour operation. Damn sucks being him.
 

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
Joined
·
176 Posts
Originally posted by Cashmoneyukr
Then a 91 Civic with GSR swap and 70 shot of NOS. This one was on the freeway, We hear him drop it, so we drop it we have 3 people in the car with 2 12's, he has none in his car. We were pulling on him the whole time, Then after were 1 car lenght ahead he flys past us pretty damn fast. So we try to catch up, where going about 135mph on video we pass him at 135mph, that was pretty tight.

Cool, I'm the first...

 

·
VTEC wont save you....
Joined
·
1,939 Posts
Yes REDLINE I will second that notion and put the knee high boots on...;)





Originally posted by CashMonkey

switch to 4th at 7500rpm...


Then a 91 Civic with GSR swap and 70 shot of NOS. This one was on the freeway, We hear him drop it, so we drop it we have 3 people in the car with 2 12's, ....




1995 Altima, Intake and bosch platium spark plugs. Thats it.<--My friends.

Not with those mods...even on your best day.And show me a pic of your 7500 rpm shift.:p;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Once we upload the video then you'll see a 7500rpm shift. My friends friend knows how to take the rev limiter offand he wont tell us.
 

·
Honda/Acura AllMotor Guru
Joined
·
831 Posts
So what car were you guys driving, because it obviously wasn't the Altima ........ ??
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,461 Posts
Cashmoneyukr said:
Last race a 2000 Celica GT, That was to easy to beat. He drop it, then we drop it 5 seconds later, we pass him at about 120mph. The GT's are slow compared to our 1995 Altima XE 5 speed. STOCK.
Thats strange, the new Celi GT OWNS the ES category at the 2001 SCCA Nationals.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,266 Posts
Y0 GuYs! Yesterday I raced an S2000 on NAWWWS and killed him in my Dad's LeBaron...OH YEAH LEBARON!!!
:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guy clames to have a GSR engine in it, or maybe he wasent to trying to race us. But he raced a Type-R from the start and he killed it from the start pretty bad. So who knows all i know we pulled on him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
76 Posts
This may not be my place, but I'm gonna say it anyway........

damn newbie :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
thats nothing i beat a 2003 dodge viper prototype with my bigwheel and homemade cai. i beat it by 45 car lengths top that!!:D
 

·
dismember
Joined
·
9,326 Posts
*added to ignore list*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
my 90 civic w/ zc swap will kill my old altima and it has more mods than you do, so i know your lying about the gsr civic ,and i dont care what you say you cant rev your car to 7500 more than a couple times before you do some damage.
 

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
Joined
·
176 Posts
noodles said:
my 90 civic w/ zc swap will kill my old altima and it has more mods than you do, so i know your lying about the gsr civic ,and i dont care what you say you cant rev your car to 7500 more than a couple times before you do some damage.
You mean you don't know? Floating valves are good for the engine. :D
 

·
dismember
Joined
·
9,326 Posts
good for puttin u on the way for a swap :D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top