The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo...
i am kinda gettin' tired of the void there is for parts for the Altima's KA24DE...
i just finished readin a bit on the project 200sx in SCC and they begged JWT to produce cams just for their GA16 engine.....

we got SHAWN runnin' 14.6
VTEC killer beatin' a Maxima w/NOS...
and they just got BOLT ON's...
I've beaten or been beat by a 1/2 car length or less by shyt that shoulda handed me my azz on paper (thank goodness for the 60% driver 40% car racing ratio)
their are companies that make intake manifolds and exhausts and cams for the 240 already..
it can't be that expensive for them to change their designs a bit and manufacture parts for the Altima...

we need to call, write, email companies together as one big group n harass them 'til we are nearly up to par with other imports when it comes to parts available.....
DAMMIT....

we need to make the rest of the import world know how fast a "grocery getter" can be....

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know...
thatz why I emphasized the DEMAND part...
even if people don't want the parts...
just to help out the people who do want them...

i don't want to settle for cam re-grinds...
I want billet....
i don't want to have to modify shyt off of other cars to make 'em fit ALL the time....
sometimes its fun....
but sometimes i want to be able to buy something made for MY car....

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
yes!!!!!! im so w/ u on this, just post a company that we shouldstart w/ and give every 1 an e-mail aderess, and well bug the shit out of em untill they do it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Count me in!! Hope all this can accomplish some recognition for Altima's. I say we start fasting like Gandhi...lol...jk...but I'm in for sure!!!! Realizing that we live in a democracy I hope they could work something out for us...

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
i think the first thing we should demand is clear side markers...1) they are small and simple 2) everyone wants them but no one wants to have to do the swap/file thing

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks ain't the problem...though a decent Body kit for the 1st gen wouldn't hurt, also CAM Gears.... I'll post some more shit when I can think of something... doing the rompty romp with a girl right now...jk...Latez

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
do you think Sport Compact Car could help us beg? hmm...

·
Registered
77 Posts
why would they help us? We need to give them an altima for a project car maybe then we can get some consideration by all the other companies out there? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yup and they look good too see
:D
But I'm with you guys on the whole demand for parts deal ! We need more Stuff !!!

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
you ungrateful bastards..

at least you 1st gen guys are getting SOME support. we 2nd gen people are sufferin. its surprising that f-max even made a turbo kit for the altima. and how many people actually went out and bought it? yea..thats what i thought..
oh by the way..jwt is "supposed" to have the camshafts done in 4-6 weeks. didnt we hear that maybe...1-2 years ago?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I see some hatred for the 1st gens. wassup? you feelin alright oooo...ahhh... a turbo kit. That's the last thing I would do to my car. Maybe I would like to strengthen my engine before I would like to blow it up...hmmm...maybe that's an idea? anyway I see this hatred and it makes me sick, 2nd Gens have a couple of pretty decent body kits, at least it looks good.... Are you assuming that since we got the F-Max Turbo Kit that the girls will smell it from a mile away to me I don't really need the girl aspect of it, but see looks and performance makes up the whole car, I got a bottle of NX, but if I stick a turbo on do you think it'll last another week of racing... I still don't see where he's all jizzin for. You got a few things for your car so do we, but we need more... damn look at the civics with their aftermarket parts old gens and new man they never go after each others throats, We don't need hatred in the club we need to keep it together, cause when people start to dis others that they shouldn't be clubs start to break up or have bad blood when they see each other on the streets... So Calme toi esti... and lets get what we wanted, then we'll see what the reaction of the companies are if they shut the doors, better us and not 2nd gens right? anywayz... peace... one love ... Altimas for life

Laterz

1 - 20 of 55 Posts