The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For our new site, which will be up Sept. 1st. We need two fully done up Altimas. One 4 and one 6 cyl. Please let me know if you are interested in showing off your car on our site. And please let me know asap
Thanks
Alex

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with you all. Provided he wants to be on our site!
:)
Which, he should, since he is one of our oldest customers since 2002.

Alex

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
i think Thaibruin's alty 2.5sl is the best 4 cylinder
Hmmm i think I am going to have to disagree with you there....I am going to go ahead and proclaim my Alty as the best 2.5....I am joking..if you want a pic of a stock SL let me know ok. And Thai...i agree...you do have one fine asse car.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
me too, but the i figure if i get a spoiler it will make it less obvious that there is no kit, seeing as i can't afford the kit i'll just get side skirts and a spoiler and my car is worthy...at least till a better kit comes out

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
well, my friends digicam is on the fritz but i just talked to him and told him to call up tech support cuz i need to take more pics, gettin' more pics at the registry page is on my mind too

·
boba addict
776 Posts
yeah thai's is the sweetest 4banger. v6.. i dunno..

lol tweekers

you know what'd be funny, everyone in SoCal would buy a crapload of stuff they'd want from SWA, we'd all rent a U-Haul, drive over and pick it all up :) road trip to SWA!:D

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
sounds like a good plan, really ;).....i was askin cuz my mom lives in phoenix and i'm goin' there in december so if i wanna buy something i wanna see how much cheaper it will be.....i think instead of a u-haul, we should all drive our alty's over there like a giant alty-only road trip......that would be a great site to see on the highway

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey well there you go.....That's an idea, U-Haul trip to SWA :)

LOL, you guys are too funny.....

Now come on, I need some pics of a fully done up 2002 4 cyl and a 2002 6 cyl Altimas....

Our new site:
SEPTEMBER 1ST 2002!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Guys, are you totally forgetting one of our earliest members. The V6 has got to be ALTIMAT. His car is done with real class ... no offence Enforcer.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts