The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well a couple of sat. ago we went out to the street to race wit the rsx and the celica (he got it back wit new tranny and dc sport headers) so i went against the celica a couple of times and i beat him all of the times! then the rsx went against the celica and guess who won? the rsx! both 6 speed, both dc sports headers, and both CAI injen and AEM intake! but the celica was like on his ass the whole way! then me and the celica went from a roll and i beat him, whoooo! finally i beat someone from a roll! so thats it, when i get my headers the rsx is toast! (hopefully)!

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
now... now hank. Man this isnt a spelling Q cough... cough... LOL
So the guy has the grammar/ spelling skills of coco the monkey :whizz: at least he one right LOL. Ha ha ha, I kill me. Plus he manages to keep his phucking car clean, which is more than I can say for most of you. I wont name any names Superman oops, sorry buddy.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
are you driving a 2.5 or 3.5? why didnt you run the RSX while you were there already

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gunslash said:
because he lost to the rsx previously :eek:
exactly! plus we all wanted to know who would win against me and the celica! he was sooo sure he was gonna win, but i won! i thought he was playin around cuz we went a lot of times and he only caught up a lil to me! not to make fun of anyone but he was easier than the rsx, i thought he would be harder since he is lighter! o well! thanx for the compliment swaltima! preciate it

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm curious whether you have a 2.5 or 3.5. I'm a little shocked you lost on a roll. Are your cars really that vulnerable from roll?

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
im guessing and hoping hes a 2.5...cuz with those minor mods on the rsx and celica, he should win but with the pic of his car it looks like he has a 3.5

... btw Iceman, since ur a 1.8t knowledgeable man...what do stock passat 1.8ts run.because i ran my friend and had him by a carlength going into 3rd (auto), im guessing the stock spool takes forever to get going? becuase ive kept up with some stock 1.8t engined volks/audis a few time...was just wondering

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
if he's driving a 3.5, I dont see how he lost to a RSX.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
^ you guys really underestimate those 2 cars...

a 2.5 with those mods would still LOSE to a stock rsx-s/celica gts

a rsx with headers/intake/ is no joke, let alone stock in 3rd gear, would probably even pull on a 3.5 auto stock

what mystifies me is how celica lacks 20hp stock, but is about 200lbs lighter... yet lost to an rsx, but zay altima beat the celica, therefore im guessing the altima vs rsx shouldnt be too far off!

·
Registered
50 Posts
bombers3k said:

... btw Iceman, since ur a 1.8t knowledgeable man...what do stock passat 1.8ts run.because i ran my friend and had him by a carlength going into 3rd (auto), im guessing the stock spool takes forever to get going? becuase ive kept up with some stock 1.8t engined volks/audis a few time...was just wondering
Supposedly a stock auto Passat will run 16.3-16.9 quarter. They are pretty heavy cars compared to the Jetta and GTI. Spool is rather quick in these motors. For me, spool begins at about 2100. I've got a buddy with a chipped auto 1.8T Passat, and he claimed that with the auto, you won't lose boost between gear shifts, and he was right.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anthunny said:
^ you guys really underestimate those 2 cars...

a 2.5 with those mods would still LOSE to a stock rsx-s/celica gts

a rsx with headers/intake/ is no joke, let alone stock in 3rd gear, would probably even pull on a 3.5 auto stock

what mystifies me is how celica lacks 20hp stock, but is about 200lbs lighter... yet lost to an rsx, but zay altima beat the celica, therefore im guessing the altima vs rsx shouldnt be too far off!
thank you!! yes i am an auto 3,5 wit a just a CAI! he beat me from a roll, just lettin yall know not from a stop, i beat him from a stop 2x and the 3rd time was cheat cuz i was recording and didnt get a good start, but ill give it to him! his car is really fast dont know why yall are surprised! If i were manual, whoo, i would eat them for breakfast! im installing my headers on sunday, so we'll see then who wins!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Iceman18T said:
I'm curious whether you have a 2.5 or 3.5. I'm a little shocked you lost on a roll. Are your cars really that vulnerable from roll?
im an automatic, dont forget that lil detail! thats y mine isnt that good from a roll!

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
im shocked that a 3.5 lost to that car. even with the extra bolt ons, and you being an AT. were you just in drive gear, or did you have it in the autostick gears?

·
Registered
50 Posts
altima04 said:
im an automatic, dont forget that lil detail! thats y mine isnt that good from a roll!
Ahh, missed the part about you being auto. That explains it! Thanks

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Iceman18T said:
Ahh, missed the part about you being auto. That explains it! Thanks
yea man if i was manual i would have eaten him, and yea i was in "d" the whole time i just floored it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts