The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking off the pinstripes and the remaining glue on my car when I noticed my paint which is white had turned grayish in a spot (under the right side view mirror where the door panel ends). I have the same mark on the lid that covers the gas cap but that was there when I bought the car. Could it be that my paint was weak and it took off the finish? I used a bug and tar remover that was safe for the paint according to the bottle. The rest of my car is fine; im just wondering what I should do about it? I tried some compound but it didn’t work. Im not a big sticker kind of guy but should I put one over it to cover it if it cant be fixed?

·
Registered
935 Posts
was that the original paint job, or was there a paint job down the road before you got it??? That sucks...does it look really bad?? if you cant get it buffed out or spot painted by a profesional, you may have to get some stickers....there are some nice ones on ebay that I just bought for like 5 bucks. get back to me with what you decide....Im interested to see and hear how things go

1 - 2 of 2 Posts