The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wut da dil....I got brand new weapon-r coilovers for sale. Only $200. I'm just not into the hobby anymore. If serious holla back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
k9inc said:
Yo....where you at in jurzee?
aye yo, i'm actually right now in stroudsburg,pa but i always chill in jurzee. Parsippany. Your altima looks propa, i should have a pic of my alty posted up soon. one

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i might ship them to toronto

AAzn_ScratcH said:
consider shipping them to toronto?
If you are really serious i will send them to toronto. I have family up there so i'll find an easier way to send em to you, if you serious. holla back.

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
AAzn_ScratcH said:
hey k9inc, u know u put that mesh on right, you don't intend to get a body kit?
I am gonna spend my money on other stuff right now. I'll get a kit later on or by next season. I'm not worried about it though. I like to be different.

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
Infamous_97Altima said:

aye yo, i'm actually right now in stroudsburg,pa but i always chill in jurzee. Parsippany. Your altima looks propa, i should have a pic of my alty posted up soon. one
Yo, how long you in stroudsburg? Do you go to school there? If so I know where your at. I'd like to check them out though. Let me know when I could, or what would be best for you.

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
infamousscarecrow said:
about 4 months-and i guess about 3.5"
Yo I'll buy them off you if you can wait til the end of next week since infamous 97 hasn't got back to me yet. What is the condition of them? Why are you getting rid of them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
aye yo my bad

k9inc said:

Yo I'll buy them off you if you can wait til the end of next week since infamous 97 hasn't got back to me yet. What is the condition of them? Why are you getting rid of them?
aye yo wut up, yo my bad about not gettin back to you but i just came back from parsippany cause my grandfather just past away. If its not too late I do go to stroudsburg high school. You should come through with your altima and i'll show you the coilovers. if it is too late just holla at me. one

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
do you still want those coilovers?

raiker said:
yo i live in jersey.. ill buy them for 200
aye yo wut up, my bad for gettin at you late but if you still want them coilovers i got em brand new in the box. I was away and just got back. well just holla back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.