The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Looking To Get An Air Intake System for my 97 Alty and Weapon-R makes that AFM adapter thing with the V2 filter but when i was ooking around i says it's for 1.6 L to 2.0L nissans
But all the first gen 97 altimas are 2,4 L at least mine is. Will i have any drawbacks by getting this one or does anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks, Littlekorea

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEee

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Help me i need help somebody help a brotha out

·
173 Posts
i know its a warm air intake, but i still got, the weapon r dragon...i can feel a huge difference in power, i love it. go to weapon-r.com or dragonintakes.com to find out more, it is better than the v2. and they make it for your car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the dragon filter for me

if i get the dragon filter will it still work for my 97 2.4 L nissan even thought the product description says 3.0L

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
is it just filter and adaptor? If so, it should fit...just make sure u know what you're gonna do w/the air temp sensor if you have one.
Does it come w/the tube between the throttle body and the MAF? If it does, make sure it has enuf holes to hook up your hoses. Extra holes can be closed off.
Will it fit? I think it would. The instructions for PR Cai has pics from sentras and it looks the same.
Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts