The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all of these hurricaines the southeast has been hit with, I am beginning to wonder WTF is going on!?!? I did some reading on the pros and cons of, believe it or not, weather control and thought I would search for more info.

The article that I am posting here is about using weather control for military purposes.

here

The articles I read in the past were about the weather being modified in the midwest to decrease the amount of tornados.

Here is an article from BBC about 'USA makes weather control powder'

powder

Anyway discuss........

·
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dnvrfan said:
If this actually works then why would they not do it.
I found it interesting in the BBC article that the purpose of this technology was to control hurricaines! :eek: So, if America has the power why are we having so many hurricaines this season.

I dont believe they can account for every variable in weather. Therefore this can lead to some undesired events....

·
4,020 Posts
People need to stop trying to well wish these things away. I realize they are destructive, but natural disasters have been occuring far longer then humans have existed. Hurricanes, natural forest fires, blizzards, all occur for a reason, and in most cases, help the natural environment. Hurricanes help churn up coral reefs, which in turn helps spawn stronger reefs, new life and a whole list of other things, forest fires if naturally occur, help some trees grow, without them, the trees would die. It's about time man adapts to the world, instead of trying to make the world adapt to man. Call me heartless or whatever, but really, these things have a purpose, if you don't want to be there when one happens, move, or if not move, realize you will need to rebuild.

·
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dnvrfan said:
Maybe they do not do anything because it may have adverse effects on the environment.
Thats true, humans have an over-inflated sense of intelligence. Mankind shouldnt try to play mother nature.......

However, I find the weather control theory interesting. I'm sure with all the good that come from this.... the bad that can come from this could be devasting!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Natural disasters are like taking a shower. When you shower, you kill skin cells, you kill bacteria living on your body (even the good kind). But go without a shower long enough, and your body will become nasty... as some of you may know. :wall:

·
driving slideways
152 Posts
Well... can somebody get rid of the snow here????
It's already friggin' snowing here!!! Why! it's only the beginning of September and this morning I woke up to my Altima covered in snow; I couldn't believe that I had to pull out the the snow brush/scraper. Unfuckingbelievable!

·
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, this technique could be used to create 'natural' disasters!

Imagine being able to create a hurricaine with a form of this technology and sending them to the southern coast! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts