The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well here's the deal. I've been awake for 23 hours. I work nights, and had a meeting with my tax attorney this morning. And to top it all off, I dropped my car off at Peoria Nissan today to get that stupid hesitation TSB taken care of. So.... I'm going to take a 3-4 hour nap and hope like hell those retards are done with my car. Then I gotta find a way down there to pick it up. I suppose I could drive my truck down there just to get the keys and repark it. But rather than go on. I REALLY REALLY wanna go tonight. But I wanna run my car, not my truck. So. I don't know. If anyone else plans on going, I'll go anyway. I'll check for posts when I wake up, if anyone's going, I'll get there around 7pm.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, So... No posts from you guys :(

I'm going anyway. I'll be there about 7ish. Silver '03 3.5SE.
Hope someone shows up. slackers.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
purest said:
Plus it's a nice relaxed drive. Hardly any traffic going out there.
You're talking abouta 45 minute drive minimum from over here bro...

Why dont YOU try showing up at Firebird one of these Sat. nights? We can plan a meet there if anyone else is interested...

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
yup, its pretty damn far from the east valley. we're talking gilbert and southern over here... now firebird on the other hand. its still not very close, but its a much nicer drive with lots less cops on the way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't make a Saturday for about 3 weeks. I'll be more than happy to drive out there though. I probably won't run my car out there... The lines are too damn long.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
purest said:
I can't make a Saturday for about 3 weeks. I'll be more than happy to drive out there though. I probably won't run my car out there... The lines are too damn long.
The lines only get long when there's sponsored events. If you get there around the time when the gates open you can almost run through as if you were running laps.. hehe

My brother and I once got like 15 runs in the first hour when we took his BMW there... :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes I went. I got 14 runs in, I was there two hours, and I had a few friends with me so I spent a lot of time talking. Best run? Best ET? Or most satisfying? lol.

All of this was at 92 degrees 33% humidity.

Best run: [email protected] (2.354 60')

Most satisfying.....
Well I hole shot a guy in a boosted feiro and beat him by less than a tire.

But truly I have to say it was the back to back stomping of the 5.0 GT Mustang, with an exhaust job. Switch lanes, beat his stupid both times.
Left lane run:
Me:
RT - .590 ET - [email protected] (I hit the post going into 3rd - I know I suck).
Him:
RT - 1.254 ET - [email protected]

Right lane run:
Me:
RT - .549 ET - [email protected]
Him:
RT - 1.093 ET - [email protected]

Did I mention how much I hate Mustangs? If I win the lottery I'm going to start a "Mustang Crush Fund".

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am definitely a mustang hater! Where is this speed world everyone is talking about. I live in socal, in the pomona area. We do drags at Irwindale, but its only 1/8 mile. Still fun though. Give me some info on what you guys do around here, where speedworld is. I wanna come try it out.
Ryan

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
"hated by many, beat by very few"

you guys would hate my mustang. you may get a good view of my plate for a second or so... ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.