The Nissan Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is a strange rubbing (kind of sounds like a donkey) noise my front right passenger tire started making yesterday. You can hear it at low speeds. I jacked the car up and rotated the tire to see if there was a rock or something stuck behind it but it's fine. I am going to take it to a mechanic Monday but anyone have any idea of what it may be? :confused:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I took it to Nissan and they said it was the brakes but that it was because they were aftermarket brake pads and rotors. He told me they used brake cleaner and that he recommended that I remove the pads and sand them. :confused: It was just a sound coming from the pads. I told him that they are OEM pads on Stillen Rotors but he didn't say anything. I think he was full of s**t. At first he was going to charge me $40 diagnosis fee but then he told me he wouldn't. What a nice guy. :bullshit: I'm sure if they had been able to fix the problem they would have been more than happy to charge the S**t out of me. Time to go somewhere else. :sad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts