The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a suspension, brakes, rim & tire forum, but I think it has to do with something in this area.

Well my problem is when im driving I can hear This howling sound. Then when I slow down to a complete stop the howling sound stops. It only makes the howling sound when im moving. I only hear it at between 25- 45 mph, anything higher then that I cant hear it anymore because of the wind. Im not sure when this howling sound started but im thinking that it was after a pretty hard peel out that I did. The wheels started hoppin and my car vibrated pretty hard. Any help or suggestions? Thanks. Im probably gonna have to go to the DEALERS. Gotta take out my CAI. Oh well .... but please help!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HMMM.....I guess thats ok then....Will the dealer charge just to hear or look at it? Thanks tweeks.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
well, I don't think that it's ok. I don't even know if it's safe. and I also don't know if the dealer will charge to look at it. SOrry that i'm not much help. Just thought that we could get to the bottom of this together instead of me just tryin' to ignore it until the warranty is almost up and i need to take it in.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im gonna take mine in on friday and see if they can do something...i'll let you know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts