The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine been feeling weird. I was driving n i thoguht i had a flat cuz it was shakin n bumpin then i just thought it was the road. I got to my drive way and if i just sit there and rev it it 3000 or 4000 it feels like i drivin on a bumpy road the car shake n bumpsall around. any clue on wut it could be

·
1,373 Posts
The motor mounts are what hold your motor to the chassis...There is also one that holds your tranny to the chassis....

Its possible to do it yourself...which would only cost you parts.....but i dont know how much it would cost to have a shop do it.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
too much imo, for something that, with basic hand tools, only takes about 2 hours. read up on it, get yourself a breaker bar and a good jack with stands, and save yourself some money. front and rear mounts will be between 18 and 50 apiece. depending on where you go. the two sides, ive seen from 110 on up to about 200 bucks. like i said, depends where you go. i got mine at auto zone for like 30 bucks a pop for the front and rear. the passenger side i got for free from the salvage yard and poly'd it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts