Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Welcome back to the message boards, some stuff is still under construction or hasn't been installed/updated, so please excuse the mess.

Some peoples accounts became corrupt (deleted) during updates, the old Messages became deleted as well due to faulty CGI software (Previous version of UBB which we were using). So PLEASE create new accounts if yours became deleted.

Please report any bugs in this thread or to [email protected]

Thanks...

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
yeah, I was dj quik and I had like 800 posts but i guess when i switched the name visible it reverted to my original post count:confused:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good to be back.

My account was one of the deleted ones. But it's all good now!

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I see 2,000 posts have mine have been for nuaght!!!!!! I'm guessing this is a backup cuz I see Nismostanza in the top few and he's been lapped by several.

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
1fastaltima said:
wazzzup everyone? Never thought i'd say it, but it's good to be back. Sorry to those who know what i'm sorry for.

1fastaltima said:
Jimmy, Fuck off!! I wanna be where he is? Where's that? In some "wack ass" car club. Oh car clubs are cool too. Those went out in 97. "Get with the times" as you say. Just because Vtec and you are Butt Buddies don't mean you need to flame and hate and get in everyone else's business. Post a pic of your car. Please, I'd like to see it. Probably lowered, but other than that, BONESTOCK!!!
VTEC, you're soooo coooool!!! I wanna be where you are. I wanna be in the spotlight. I want the fastest all-motor Altima. I want to be the best driver on the altimas.net board. I want to be as conceited as you. I want my car to have 14 different colors under the hood of my car too. I want a cracked up piece of shit Stillen nose. I want a sig of myself with an ex-girlfriend that probably dumped me for my best friend cut off of the picture. I wanna be short and pudgy with a sore vasoline covered asshole!

Yeah right!!! all of you go to hell, or better yet, go back to that busted ass site, Altimas.net.

:rolleyes:

·
super primer mobile
1,221 Posts
I swear I thought someone said "WE WILL NOT INCUR ANY DOWNTIME DURING THIS UPDATE" But yet, the posts have disappeared and I have 21 messages in my inbox.....J/K, you know I love ya.

·
ASE certified wiseass
431 Posts
Let's see...

Just testing to see.

R

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
42 Participants
2013SV
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing