The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Bboy Style
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Alty's totalled! On my way to Forrest Hills High School, to meet up w/ the others that were going to caravan to the NYC/LI meet....only a few blocks from the rendevous point, I got T-Boned by another car at an intersection. Never even saw him coming! I did a couple of 360's and finally slammed into the curb! Totally smashed in the passenger side from the front to back. THANK GOD, THERE WASN'T ANYBODY ELSE IN MY CAR...AND SITTING THERE...OR ELSE...!!! AND THANK GOD WAS NO PEDESTRIANS AROUND EITHER!!! After the dust settled...I was able to get out the car to see the other driver infront of my car asking if I was all right. Cops came, tow-trucks, neighbors and spectators... and all the paper work was taken care of. I took a short trip to the hospital to get things checked out!

So physically...I'm all right, just a bit of whiplash here...but emotionally, I feel like shit!

Well right now, the car's at my friend's car shop...and tuesday, I'll go see what I can salvage.

Thanks for listening.

-Danny

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
damn, that sucks man! I hope everything works out and you're ok. Time to get a new Altima, like a 3.5 SE maybe *wink, wink*

·
10,560 Posts
Damn Danny! I am so happy to hear you are alright though! I was shocked when winston told me what happened at the meet. Thank god you are fine. Good luck with everything man! Keep us updated!

·
Dreamer
665 Posts
ah crap, sorry to hear that man. And I though my car accident was bad. Time to get a second gen :)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I'm glad you're ok. A truck totaled my Altima a few months ago, and I felt like you afterward. People always say that when you’re in a situation like that you should never get out of your car because it helps if you’re going to sue. It’s an easy way to collect some easy insurance money, but for me it’s not something that I did would do.

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
usually when sumone gets t-boned its their fault....because the person NOT turning has the right of way.....just alittle fyi

·
Registered
744 Posts
Oh my gosh, that's terrible! Man, I can't believe it. Sorry about that, Danny...hope you're doing okay. Must've been scary. Look on the bright side, it could've been worse...thank God it wasn't.

Insurance money = NEW CAR!!! :D

·
Faster than your Altima.
382 Posts
dude, I f*cking hate to read thses stories. But its good that u are okie. But ur car... MAN. u cant get back all the work u put in it. That is what really sucks. I hope u feel better although u prob wont cause of ur car. But i wish u do. L8er bro

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Glad to hear your ok. I know how you feel. I wrecked my alty and totalled it! Luckily I was able to find an exact duplicate in a 5-speed. I swapped all my parts on to my new alty.

·
7,727 Posts
FiReMuNkI said:
usually when sumone gets t-boned its their fault....because the person NOT turning has the right of way.....just alittle fyi
That's not true. Danny got t-boned and it wasn't his fault. I think the guy blew past a stop sign and slammed him. Also there isn't a need for a turn to be made for someone to get t-boned.

Glad you're ok danny, Sounded a lil shaken when I spoke to you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts