The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
maybe its a sign, to go outside and stay healthy before u become fat and ur skin fuses in with your couch and die while the the hospital is still trying to get you out of it

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marc936 said:
maybe its a sign, to go outside and stay healthy before u become fat and ur skin fuses in with your couch and die while the the hospital is still trying to get you out of it
u got the fat part right,but i work corrections,so i aint sitting on my ass every night:embarasse

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
you will hate dsl even more, trust me, ive had both. dsl is like regular dial-up on crappy steriods. my guess, you will switch back within 3 months

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
Marc936 said:
:rolleyes:

Did he ask you for you opinion? then STFU! Go back to your working out newbie!

·
~TaZ~
815 Posts
I used to have DSL and i hated it too... but that was back when cable wasn't all that fast and reliable. Switched to cable several years ago and i'm very happy, i've got the impression that my connection has gotten faster and faster (but less reliable) over the last 2 years or so...

·
4,020 Posts
Cable is the fastest available here unless you want to pay $100 plus dollars a month for an upgraded DSL account. If you're having problems with your cable connection, have the company come out and check your wiring out. It is possible that the wires are old and outdated. That happened where I live, the wires were like 15 years old and they couldn't support the cable connection, so they came in and ran all new wires through out. Tada, everything is great.

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JLewisinSyr said:
Cable is the fastest available here unless you want to pay $100 plus dollars a month for an upgraded DSL account. If you're having problems with your cable connection, have the company come out and check your wiring out. It is possible that the wires are old and outdated. That happened where I live, the wires were like 15 years old and they couldn't support the cable connection, so they came in and ran all new wires through out. Tada, everything is great.
they did that so many times already and replace my modem twice,they say its the area i'm in,all fuked up

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
my only choice for fast internet is satellite. satellite blows donkey balls. fast downloads until you hit your 170-190mb download cap. Not even mentioning the horrible latency, online gaming is out of the question. I used to have cable when i lived in civilization and was getting 3.7 megabit downloads per dslreports.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
I'm going with reliability over extra speed. My DSL almost never goes down, just a handful of times in the 3 years I've had it. And when it does go down, I just reconnect it. My neighbor switched to cable and although he has enjoyed the extra speed he gets, he said it's unreliable and when it goes down, he has wait hours for it to come back and usually has to make calls to the cable company to report it. F*ck that, I prefer the no-hassle option.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts