Nissan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well The Speedvision Touring cars were here in Portland Or. last weekend .....All I gota say is what a rush , those guys really know how to drive !!! Esp. that Foo guy , he went from like 23rd to like 12 th. !!! I got to talk to a couple of the Realtime Integra -R crew members , and watched on hell of a race !!!! I am ready I was talking to my brother and we were thinking 95 Altima SE Touring car !!! It could be done , there was a newer 626 and others I know it could compete with !!!! Just dreaming !! Mabie next year !! But check this out in the parking lot there was this silver Skyline R33 siting there , and it was LEFT HAND DRIVE !!!!! And it was a real Skyline !!! Strait 6 turbo and all , But it said GTR V-spec on it but I really think it was a 2.5GT RWD that was converted to Left had drive .... I looked underneath and didnt see any front axles so it had to just be RWD !!!! But it was cool !!!!

Cant wait till next year !!! And It made me yearn for more track time in the Altima !!!!

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
i swear you get to go to the coolest things!!! i didnt hear anything about this!!! i was in portland this last weekend too:( oh well, might be gettin a new job that actaully pays at a dealership, so the altima might be out on th eprowl soon!!

HBOC

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
Man...wish something like that would come to TEXAS once in a blue.

SHAWN...everytime I see that 14 sec 1/4 mile time I start to get a big grin on my face.Could you PM me a list of ALL your mods and ANY engine work you may have done.Any help would be appreciated bro.

Thanks...:D

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be geting some picts sent soon I will list the mods then !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
HondaKillah
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing