The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Millennium Force is... something else! Damn... i was gonna kill myself for going up there when i was at the top... then again when i went down at 80 degrees!

then i went on it again a second time and called my mom on my way up from my cell phone, then proceeded to scream and holler at her the whole way down, and until the end of the ride. i wonder how many people have ever called from a cell phone while on a ride like that.

that ride is the fastest i've ever been on. Power Tower is good but Scream at Knott's in California is better. Knott's is also owned and operated by Cedar Point.

i'll scan the picture and post it momentarily. i was still on the phone when the picture was taken, as you'll see. the other crazy guy next to me in the picture (on the right) is my brother acting wild.

my brother showed he was crazy in that picture. i proved i was crazy!

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
went to dorny park 2 weeks ago, had an amazing time, actually took some pics on the coaster, a good time was had by all

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
I rode X and Deja-Vu at Magic Mountain a few months ago during spring break. Oh man... so much fun. I rode Goliath again too... that coaster pulls some serious G's.

Demmy

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and i'm going to six flags magic mountain tomorrow with my bro and little sis. anyway, here is the pic from millennium force.

that's me on the phone, and my brother acting all wild, next to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts