The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im goin to portland this weekend to visit some buddies, and im due for an oil change, so i called nissan near my work (only place i can go because of work) and they cant get me in till thursday!!

so i call jiffy lube, and they are like yea, come right in. so i go over in my lunch break, and i pull up to their service station, and the little bay door that the mechs use to get under your car has a little metal lip, right?

well, my fukine car bottomoed out on it (i only have prokit, mind you) and they had to lift up my car so i could back off it without ripping off my underbelly. wtf, and they said this is the first time theyve seen it. wtf, i had a 1.3" drop, and i missed clearing it by almost an inch. thats bullshit somthing isnt right.i had to just go back to work cause i was on lunch with no oil change.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fr0mastaj said:
Why did you bring your baby to Jiffy Lube in the first place? :(
because im due for an oil change and im goin on a 400+ mile roadtrip this weekend and i dont have time after work so i have to do it during my lunchbreak, and jiffy lube is the closest asside from the nissan dealer that cant get me in till next thursday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts