The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw two s15's, those 1.6L Acura's, a lancer, and a rsx. The s15's were so agressive. I saw a couple s14's as well. It got me thinking. If people want a s15 ,buy one in canada. The conversion is $1.00 US to there $1.50 CDN. I heard the canadian dollar is falling in value so you can probably get a s15 for a reasonable price even with the taxes.

·
Grumpy
16 Posts
Where did you see S15's? They would have had to be individual imports and right-hand drive. AFAIK there are no left-hand drive S15's in existence :(

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
I've seen many cars with S15 headlights (including Intergras and Civics) so the 240SXs look close. All S15s are rights hand drive and also notice the taillights whick look very different from S14s.

·
Grumpy
16 Posts
They're not that expensive up there
Michael since we have to bring everything in from Japan or the States, everything is expensive.
plus everyone got money
haha. I wish.

NISSANFREAK I wasn't jumping on you, but S15's aren't sold here. If they were I know a lot of guys that would be in the line.:)

Ben what he may have seen are S14's (after minor change), which have Dragon Eye headlights similar to the S15, but they don't wrap into the fender the same.

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
there's lota'o'tight cars here in toronto. but you just heard our dollar was falling? its been falling for a few years, not as bad right now though...

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hate to burst your bubbles. But I friggen saw another one today in PA!! No lie. I saw it up close and personal. Some how we are getting them in the states or this guy bought it from canada.

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
NISSANFREAK said:
Hate to burst your bubbles. But I friggen saw another one today in PA!! No lie. I saw it up close and personal. Some how we are getting them in the states or this guy bought it from canada.
Which side was the steering wheel on? Did it have the same tails as the ones on the pic I posted?

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exactly what red_98 pointed out. The real new looking 240sx. I saw one today and the steering wheel was the same. Its the first time I saw a real new looking 240sx. The headlights are both agressive. Its not a true s15. My bad.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see alot of s14's. But these s14a's you speak of have been a common occurance. I though it was a s15 cause they are agressive. But the true s15's are even more sick looking. I wouldnt mind molding in the pieces of a s15 in a s14a.

·
Grumpy
16 Posts
NISSANFREAK it's an easy mistake to make. :)

The '97-'98 S14a (for after minor change) looks quite a bit different from the '95-'96 S14 with the pill-shaped headlights. The rest of the body is the same.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still that s14a is pretty hot. I always saw the regular s14's then I saw the s14a. Slap a body kit and s15 jspec conversion with a sr20det under the hood. All I gotta say is drool. Can we saw show car winner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts