The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents have had enough with this car. Tomorrow my mom is calling her lawyer and arranging him to call the dealer I bought the car off of and say "either you reemburse us for the repairs, or take the car back and give back the money... or we're taking you to court."

My dad has already written a letter to the Better Business Bureau and they are handling issues as we speak.

Break pads, rotors (first week I had the car... the dealer said he put new ones on for me... BULLSHIT... he claims I "rode the emergency brake" for 2 weeks and wore down the new pads... WTF... :angry4: I may be a little dumb but NOT THAT DUMB).

Alternator, pipes connecting to the muffler, busted out fog lights, busted out sunroof control panel, fuel pump, oil leak, tranny fluid leak, power stearing fluid leak, gears getting stuck and jamed (we've had to have my car towed 4 times in the past 2 months!!!), springs, condensation in the head light, speedometer doesnt work (which messes up the odometer giving us a false reading... we could REALLY get them on this.. my dad is convinced my car has well over 100,000 miles on it when it only says 91,000), plus well over a needed amount of stress :(

And, this dealer told us NOTHING of this... "oh the cars in excellent condition" BULL SHIT... he KNEW of the leaks.. he told us it was gear lube... he must have some kind of *deal* with a person that inspects cars because mine would NOT have passes inspection with those break pads and rusty rotors.

So pissed :angry4:

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
any ideas on what your next car will be? :D

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Another thing you might want to do is see if other buyers from that dealership have had the same sort of problems and file a class action lawsuit.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Let me just ask something here..... I am guessing you didnt take it to a mechanic to have them look it over for you? NEVER buy a used car (espcially from a "mom & pop" place) if you dont have a mechanic you trust look it over first!!!!!

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SolacE said:
Let me just ask something here..... I am guessing you didnt take it to a mechanic to have them look it over for you? NEVER buy a used car (espcially from a "mom & pop" place) if you dont have a mechanic you trust look it over first!!!!!
the mechanic that gave it the inspection sticker "looked it over" and said it was good

·
no ordinary sedan
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OneAltima2see said:
Get another Altima, but from sumwhere else.
Im gonna probably save up for a year again and get another car then.. maybe an Alty, not sure:rolleyes:

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
jessa said:
the mechanic that gave it the inspection sticker "looked it over" and said it was good

Inspection stickers dont cover oil leaks though. Brakes, Lights, Horn and exhaust mainly.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts