The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh! LOL so this the West Coast forum! Thanks again TweekersAltima, I found it!

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
it's too bad you just found out about this place.....a bunch of us just went to the Nissan Bash down in Orange County today. We also went to dromo1 for some go-cart fun. Then headed back to La Habra for some Carne Asada Fries. Was a fun day. Keep a lookout in here for the next meet we have. We often have KK meets(Krispy Kreme) and we meet at the Krispy Kreme at Puente Hills mall. I see you live in Rosemead so you are pretty close to some of us. People from SD and west LA even come sometimes to chill with us so you have NO excuse for not comin', LOL!:D Welcome, to West Coast:p

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
there'd be no question...West Hollywood is way worse...i'd have to say that, yes, SoCal is better overall...i went to UCLA and worked after graduation so i was there for 7 years...but Frisco is no where near as gheyed up as W.H. is..please..the cop cars have rainbow flags on their doors...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
nokeone said:
there'd be no question...West Hollywood is way worse...i'd have to say that, yes, SoCal is better overall...i went to UCLA and worked after graduation so i was there for 7 years...but Frisco is no where near as gheyed up as W.H. is..please..the cop cars have rainbow flags on their doors...
I dont know about you, but frisco is known for being a gayed up viscinity. LOL..

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
makaveli22 said:
isn't santa cruz central cali??...u gotta get at least to SoJo to claim NorCal i think..lol
nah...technically Santa Cruz is as far north as San Jose...we're just on the coast....lol...plus San Jose is just a bunch of Valley's...:p ...j/k!!!...yeah i got much love for ALLLL of Cali...but damn...those girls in San Diego got it goin on...:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts