The Nissan Club banner

West Coast Gallery for Pics & Movies!

• Yes! A West-Coast Gallery would Rock!

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • I prefer not to know what anything looks like.

Votes: 1 5.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duh. What else is this poll about? :confused:

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
only if pt poses n00dies for the gallery.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chiadog said:
only if pt poses n00dies for the gallery.
Will 2200x1800 be OK? I'll bet no one would complain about HUGE nekkid pics!!! :D

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
i already know how most of u look from Ry PT Et Tweek Maka BA Ailec Thai and thats it

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ry, do you have the power to do this: make a Sub-Folder so we can move all the Photo/Movie threads into that folder.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Naaah. I think it could be for West-Coast Cars/People/Events. That way, Picture/Movie Threads always end up in there, so we don't accidentally crash the 56kers.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
PT said:
Ry, do you have the power to do this: make a Sub-Folder so we can move all the Photo/Movie threads into that folder.
Nope.. Only admins can do that.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ry said:
Nope.. Only admins can do that.
Could you ask one of the Admins to do it? That way we can build a cool historical gallery of the SoCal Crew and easily find pictures from our past events to help them decide that they want to start showing up to some of our events! :D

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
i'm down for it...i got lots of pictures of ma car :p and some pics of events...

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
PT said:
Could you ask one of the Admins to do it? That way we can build a cool historical gallery of the SoCal Crew and easily find pictures from our past events to help them decide that they want to start showing up to some of our events! :D
what about the Hawaii peeps?

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Hmm...keeping it socal would be tight...like, seriously, it would make the socal group a lil tighter and make members more willing to show up.

I don't think we need a thread dedicated to what we look like...that's what the yearbook in the OT forum is for. but it would be nice if we all took a pic of ourself standing by our car in a standardized format...like 20ft away, 5ft up, 15deg off center towards driver side, wheels pointed 15deg to the passengerside, driver door open, standing in doorway w/elbows proped on roof and door. That would look nice. None of this "import model spread" crap.

Jae

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Nautious1 said:
what about the Hawaii peeps?

werd!!!

I say maybe a west coat/ arizona, including every location listed, photo gallery.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
we need models for our cars i say hit Sunset and find some hoes to pose with our cars

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
PT said:
Will 2200x1800 be OK? I'll bet no one would complain about HUGE nekkid pics!!! :D
make sure it is tasteful. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts