The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, well I was wondering where I could purchase some new nipples for my wastegate (I need three in total). The current ones I have are the small ones that come with it, I need one size up (1/4'' or -4AN). Does anyone know where I can purchase these?? Hopefully car should be on the road in 2-3 weeks, with new rear disc brakes, Tial wastegate dumped to the atmosphere, new motor mounts, and on the dyno shortly after. Thanks.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
good question Ken. I too need another nipple for my wg.

tell me, did you get the delta or the evolution w/ your kit?

and, I just installed a profec b. did you run the vacuum line to the top hole on the waste gate?

major props on your timer write up! it helped a lot.

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the profec spec B II (with the blue display, it is real awesome, and a lot of adjustability). Thanks for the write up props. I had the evolution...you want it?? My tial should be here tomorros. I don't know how the profec B spec I install is, but a lot of people here have done it. For mine I did run the new line to the top. It worked real well. I will try homedepot on saturday.

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
Alty, Im puzzled... you need new fittings but you dont have your tial wastegate? tials come with the barbs attached to them.

bottom barb goes to your boost controller/boost source, top goes to vaccum source before the throttle plate.

·
The Dude
8,837 Posts
I actually ran a T between my compressor housing and the lower side on the waste gate. and boost controller to the top. works great!

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, the Tial (I got fred's old one) is great, it is a much nicer looking and much beefier unit than the T'netics Evo. Brian it sounds like you have yours hooked up right. The Tial came the right size barbs that I need acually which is nice, but I still need one more for the one that comes off the compressor housing. I am going to homedepot to check today.

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, well I went looking everywhere, and to no avail. I think I found some fittings made by russell that might work. Is there anyone here (Carl?) who has extra TiAl wastegate nipples, the ones that came with it. All I need is one, if anyone has one please e-mail me, and we can work something out. I am a little desperate here, because I don't want to drop 20 bucks on one I think might work. Thanks in advance if anyone has one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts