The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man i was driving home from school minding my own business when this guy in a truck starts tailgaiting me! :angry2: then i raced him and i won 3 times however wtf i forgot i didnt change my oil in over 20000 miles :angry2: :eek: so i blew my enjin! i told the tow truck guy give me a break bro. im looking forward to getting home and telling my wife about this :mad: were broke and cant afford another car i dont know what to do:(

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man i thought this mobile 1 oil was supposed to last like 30000 miles :confused: damn i have to start looking for a new 1 now. how am i going to explain this to my wife :bawl:

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
evilsmurf said:
man i was driving home from school minding my own business when this guy in a truck starts tailgaiting me! :angry2: then i raced him and i won 3 times however wtf i forgot i didnt change my oil in over 20000 miles :angry2: :eek: so i blew my enjin! i told the tow truck guy give me a break bro. im looking forward to getting home and telling my wife about this :mad: were broke and cant afford another car i dont know what to do:(

WOW, what a ****ing coincidence your bad day my good day. I think you are a little shit that got what you deserved. I hope you can’t afford a new engine and your wife breaks up with your poor ass. Look on the bright side dick, maybe she'll find a real man. **** you LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hmmmm, my car is running beautifully. Life’s a bitch...bitch. Hope more happens to you, much more.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
def35 said:
omfg 20,000 miles w/out an oil change in a 02 SE?? What that means you've only change it twice?
no at least 4 times i changed it when i hit 1000 just like everyone recommended then something like 3 times after that. my car has like 48000 miles i just compleyely forgot about oil changes :(

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SWTALTIMA
Offline 08-18-2004 01:10 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

wats that
:confused:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts