The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy. Got sprints. Fronts installed perfect. First rear strut came out... top bolt was on uber tight, stripped and my friend ****ed up sturt. Second strut wouldn't come out. The bottom bolt wouldn't budge an inch, broke 2 ratchets, a torque wrench, and 2 adapters for bigger ratchet (broke big rathcet too). So got air impact wrench @ 100psi, bolt wouldn't budge, 120, still no go, 200 psi, stipped completely. Nut splitter, coal chisel, and a grinder later, bolt came out. Took to mechanic to see if anything can be done. Nope :( Bought 2 new rear KYB's with tok. fund.... :( Comin in tomorrow. Hopefully all will go well tomorrow :)

·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will all be worth it in the end (the front looks so much lower). I think Im just gonna save up for the front KYB's now. Not getting all new Toks that would be wasting too much money that I can spend elsewhere (plus the pain in my ass).

·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the springs though. i was bound to get new struts eventually, this just speeded up the process ;) Im picking up the struts tomorrow, and puttin the springs on should be a breeze, so im not worried anymore. Aside from this freezing rain :angry2:

·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got my springs on the sturts. Im gonna wait 20 min. for my friend, then install them... Its like -10 out, I don't know how im gonna survive, holy shit its freezing!

·
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
installed them today. I can't feel my finger, and my ass & knees are wet, but they're on! I like em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts