The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the r33 skyline headlight conversion by shockwave, and that was awesome! And there was talk about the Del Sol Altezza conversion, but i never saw one. Well, what about a r33 Skyline taillight conversion. The shape is very close to that of our car (1st gen). That would be sick if someone could pull that off!

Here's a pic to see the shape.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i did just notice, however, that the light on the skyline doesn't wrap around to the side a little like the Altima does. Ah well.

what are some thoughts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
tail lights

Does anyone know where I can find euro style clear tail lights for my 2001 altima.I just bought the car 3 days ago and can't find any aftermarket parts anywhere.Please email me if you know of anywhere i can find these product at [email protected]NK YOU

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
the r-33's will not work because the dimensions are too off. they make look similar in shape but the r-33's are longer,taller,and wider. it wouldn't work atall. the better/easier swap would be r-32's

·
Bboy Style
1,593 Posts
They really do look like a close fit, but I think Donnie's right about the dimensions being off! DaMn!!!

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
Re: tail lights

jeffholden said:
Does anyone know where I can find euro style clear tail lights for my 2001 altima.I just bought the car 3 days ago and can't find any aftermarket parts anywhere.Please email me if you know of anywhere i can find these product at [email protected]NK YOU
look at the VERY 1ST TOPIC!!!!!

·
258 Posts
well if it's R33-type afterburner taillights you want, you could get altezzas then paint the taillamp housing so only the round taillights show, you'll have the round lights without the "played-out" chrome inner taillight housing. I don't know how round taillights will look on the 1st gen Altima though. Maybe someone will do a photoshop testfit...

just an idea...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts