The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im interested in buying an alarm (not looking for one particularily with car starter, main focus is just alarm).... i want it to be a really good one... money isn't too bad if its not extremely pricey... i want the alarm to sence everything.... someone popping the trunk, to steal the system, popping the hood to try to disconnect the power supply, windows being broken, car being keyed (never know who hates you) or egged, and importantly that no one would be able to steal my rims, (jacking the car to take rims off)
ohh ya, i also would want that key fob thing that lets you know whats goin on with the car at all times (not sure how that works)

just wondering what you guys are getting, or what you recommend to get.....

any imput on the alarms you have and how well they perform are also appreciated....

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Yup the Autopage is a good one, my roommate got it for his Yukon Denali, it as the small pager as a key chain, and all the gadgets that you mentioned, even if he doesn't know how to operate half of it, as least he has it....LOL!!!

I think he paid in the 700$ range (That's Canadian money) so I would say in the 400-450$ range in USD.

Just make sure whoever installs it has installed alarms before, because where he went I think they did a bulls%*& job...!! most of the gadget don't seem to work, but again, it's maybe him who doesn't know how to work them...!!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Compustar 2 way paging sytem. If car is being tampered with it pages you eith from .25 miles away(least expensive) or 1.25 miles away expensive) Besides the 2 way paging system it has standard a remote start, turbo timer, standard button to lock/unlock and trunk with 2 aux buttons for whatever you want to put on (i.e if hook up to street glows it will turn on/off with a push of a button). Also it has a knock knock system which pages the person if somebody knocks on the place they put the knock knock pad at. For about $600, which i think is pretty dam good!

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies guys... ill be sure to look in to the alarms you listed here.....
my future shop store has a viper alarm (the guy said its the best viper alarm they have)..... not sure if these are good. it has all the things i want on it (hood/ trunk, sensors if being opened, jack sensors if wheels are getting stolen, and power cut out sensors) they want $440 CAN for it..... hhhmmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts