The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. my name is ryan and i am 16. im a new member and i have a question for you guys. i have a 94 black altima gxe. the car is in really good condition for being almost 9 years old except for the front bumper, which has rock chips and cracks in it. besides that it is a nice looking car. so anyway, i am thinkin about gettin a new front bumper, one of the body kit ones (air dam). i really like the omega/invader/whatever its called nowadays, http://www.grounddynamics.com/merchant/mainpage.htm
but someone said it was really hard to install.....what do u guys think? also, about that stillen lip thing....if u order that does it come with the bumper too? cuz i saw it on nopi for like 230-250 and if that was fir just the lip it would be outrageous....well any help on this would be appreciated......thanks!

~Ryan

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

thats about what the price was....i need a whole new bumper.....any other suggestions on which one to get???? i like the omega one but its been labled as "poor quality" lol oh i will prolly post pics of my car after i get the bumper......i just need to decide which one i want.....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

i saw a pic of that iBi bumper.....now the question is where can i buy it online??? i saw a pic in a message board and now im lookin for an online store to see how much they would charge for just the bumper......

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

ok i def don't want the iBi bumper......so any other ideas on which one to get? or on how hard the installation would be for the omega bumper? thanks.....

~Ryan

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

sweet man......anyone know where to get the ninja bumper? the websites don't have prices.....

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Re: .......

DarkRyan007 said:
ok i def don't want the iBi bumper......so any other ideas on which one to get? or on how hard the installation would be for the omega bumper? thanks.....

~Ryan
What happened between those two posts? :D
There is a new iBi bumper coming out in less than a month that will look like this below, but the original one would look better if you are not getting a full kit.

·
Registered
238 Posts
yeah ibi would be your best bet if you want an easy install from what i have heard. and altima8 right above me here sells them and he is a great guy and i bet it would be alot nicer to deal with him rather then some shitty company like import trends.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

well i would like that bumper, its just that it costs a lot compared to other ones....how much do want for just the bumper altima8? and what would the shipping be like to ohio? also, u guys gotta remember that im only 16 so i have limited buying power......but i do like that bumper, but would there have to be any molding involved?

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Jeff- how much lower does the iBi front sit than stock (without springs installed and after if you can tell me)?

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
93Clear said:
Jeff- how much lower does the iBi front sit than stock (without springs installed and after if you can tell me)?
you can drop the car 4" and you'll still have clearence i believe

because eibach's give 2" and he still has plenty of space

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

thats cool.....well i've narrowed it down to two fronts that i like......it's between the iBi one and the erebuni 905 front. since im just gettin the front (for now anyway) which do u guys think would look better on a black 94 altima gxe?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

oh and the erebuni one is just a cover for the original bumper right? its not a full bumper i don't think........

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
I just went outside to measure...
I'm EXACTLY 5 1/4" of the ground at the lowest point in the front, on an Intrax 1 3/4" drop. Add back the height of the drop and you get exactly 7" of ground clearance on stock suspension.

That is of course considering that the Intrax is exactly 1.75" as they say it is....I have no way of actually checking that number! I think it's pretty accurate, but if anything I'm LOWER than 1.75" due to my screwed up struts. So on stock setup I can pretty well guarantee that ground clearance is somewhere between 7" and 7.5". What's stock bumper clearance?

The bumper alone by the way costs $300+ship, which I believe is less than the Erebuni one...and don't forget, the Erebuni goes over the stock bumper as a lip, the iBi replaces the stock bumper completely!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

hey just so ya know.......i can get the erebuni bumper cover for $222 plus $45 for shipping!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts