The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked everywhere on my car for it, i think it got taken off...I don't know if it's stock paint, or aftermarket..I've seen other altimas with it...There are some pics in my registry..It's kind of a blue/green emerald color...Thnx

http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=812

·
Pacman
341 Posts
Yeah it does....

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALtImAtUmNY said:
isn't that the factory turquoise color, u can find the paint code by openin the driver;s door and lookin at the part of the door tht meets the door jam...
i looked, it's not there...or under hood..

·
missing El Polo Loco...
2,165 Posts
paint code info can usually be found on the metal placard on the firewall.
And I found out 2 yrs ago that they discontinued the paint (spray) for mine. What's left is touch up stuff that don't even comes close. I think most paint manufacturer usually discontinue a paint every 5 yrs. So now if I want to paint the car, it got to be a special mix.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
ASHURA said:
And I found out 2 yrs ago that they discontinued the paint (spray) for mine. What's left is touch up stuff that don't even comes close. I think most paint manufacturer usually discontinue a paint every 5 yrs. So now if I want to paint the car, it got to be a special mix.
For my colour code, they never made a spray paint. Just the touch up brush paint in a skinny bottle.

However CMAX Paint & Body Shop Supplies (dividsion of UAP NAPA Autoparts in Canada) sells made to order spray paint by just providing the factory colour code. They charge Canadian $25 (which is like $16 USD) and they can have it ready for you in 1 hour!

I just found out yesterday...may be worth a look but not sure if it is the same in US NAPA stores?

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Blue-Green Candy Paint
5% Tinted Windows w/ Eyebrow
17" Helo Chrome Rims
Matrix Intake
Clear Sidemarker Lights (not shown)
Alpine CD Player
1600 watt American Legacy Amp
2 12" MTX Sub's
Clarion 6x9's and 5 1/2's
Radar Detector
Blue Neons

lol, my car is candy black then!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Dom said:

1600 watt American Legacy Amp

Does your Legacy amp actually work. I had one of those and it sucked big time.. Boy did it buzz my sub!! buzzed like a bee lol!

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol, i thought my shit was special...i guess not

the Leg amp and MTX subs hit like a motha, and i've heard good shit...i don't know why, but the shit pounded...broke my ****in trunk it hit so hard...people didn't believe it was that shit, till i showed them..

but i'm gettin some JL's and a 500/1 soon...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Im running 2 Bazooka El1204's on a kenwood kac-929.

I'm thinking about buying an Bazooka EL1500 then run the 2 12's and the 15. It will fuvkin slam when I do this.

(People say mixing subs is bad) but before I had 2 el1204's I had an EL1204 and a MTX 12 in the same box and it sounded the same as the 2 bazooka 12's. I didn't cancel at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts