The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well okcka24det ripped me off with a kaminari body kit, I thought he was a decent guy, be its been since july 24 and still no kit, and I am MAD PISSED>...what did you all do when u got ripped? Hes got my $200 and I need that sh!t cuz Im a poor college student, and bout to call up my friends in OK city to see what hes up to, he hasnt responded or nothing, what a fukking biotch, any suggestions before I take care of business myself?

·
Frogs are good.
165 Posts
find out where he lives and get your money any way you see fit, anyone who scams over the net deserves to be castrated from thier nuts to thier throat... good luck bro

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
You could do like I did w/ Lpinquowilly: I called the Florida Police and they said they couldnt do anything so I filed a complaint with the IFFC (Internet Fraud Complaint Center) and I think that theyre just sitting in an office laughing at me but its the best I can do..

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
get your money back anyway you can and don't do business with him again, i made the mistake of going through with a business arrangement and now i'm stuck with it. some kid on here sold me a set of "perfect condition" wheels and i drove 4 hours to find out (after my steelies were already on his car) that they were missing two center caps that are going to cost 80$, which he said would only cost 30$ AT MOST, and all 4 wheels have scratches and one has Major scratches around the whole lip, so yeah, in hindsight i would have said "put my steelies back on cuz i'm not buying your shit, you lied to me" and i would've drove home with nothing but in the long run i'd be happier

·
slow poke
3,139 Posts
I say go for with the government thing. Using the postal service for a any type of fraudulent activity is a federal offense.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I got screwed by a guy in Ohio for $1100. Claimed to be a rep for JL Audio. I guess I was so excited about the deal I didnt do the usual homework I do.

Contacted the FBI....US District Attorney wont press fraud charges unless it's in excess of $100,000. period.

Contacted my police, they could do nothing.

Contacted local police there, they could do nothing.

So, I chalked it up to experience. Boy that hurt.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Screw the Gov't and the police. They can't do sh*t. Do what I do here in Bklyn. I call my uncle Tony and he makes the guy an offer he can't refuse. Nuff said............

·
Banned
2 Posts
I would file mail fraud.......at www.usps.com there is a page that you print out and file. Send that in. Contact his local police also, and report it as petty theft.

I got a letter yesterday from the Office of the Ohio Attorney General asking if I still wanted to pursue a $35 broken fax machine that I was scammed into on Ebay. I got my money back, so I said no, but for $35, the AG was ready to help.

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
I still say jersey rules, form a brute squad....we'll breal every one of his toes one at a time with a spoon and a small rock hammer, then we'll take everything he owes you, plus everything he owns, and everything in his general area that means anything to him....oh and remove his eyes, tongue, and thumbs....

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Seeing as you sent him money, you obviously should have some address. I hope you have a phone number, email address and other information.

I would do the following:
File fraud complaint with the Postal Service.

File fraud complaint with the IFCC.

Contact his ISP and let them know that one of their members is participating in mail fraud.

Call is local phone company (if you have his number you can track this down) and let them know as well.

Call the local police in his area and also contact the DA office.

Find the local public records office, take what information you have and track down any information you can to get ahold of him. Contact his family, friends, job, whatever.

I did all the above and finally after two months convinced someone who stole $1000.00 from me that I would not give up and he gave me a refund.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Lastly and most importantly - if you are gonna buy something from someone on the board, research. Ask others if they dealt with them, have they been on the board for more then 6 months, do they give you a phone number that works, etc...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts