The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, fries, large coke, two tacos, and about 8 beers.

Jack in the Box ownz.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
AlpinedAltima said:
8 beers owns more
not when youre a lush...

...and didnt get selected for a job at Microsoft that you spent three ****ing days straight interviewing and taking skills assessment tests for. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
[THREAD HIJACK]Maybe you should go work for Apple...that'd show Microshaft. Or...you could do something slightly less drastic.
[/THREAD HIJACK]

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
i had some take out chinese at 6 pm. damn its almost 6 hours later, im getting hungry now, thanx for mentioning food

·
Energy Liberation Front
1,290 Posts
Nai8o5 said:
3 for 3 at wiener chili cheese dog/hamburger/fries and a pepsi

the shittiest food in the world!! but damn good
I had that exact same thing for lunch! :eek: Guilty pleasure...it's that damn chili, they flavor it with some sort of addictive additive or something. Too bad everything else is shit...what I do sometimes is buy their chilli in a cup, then go home and bbq some real good hotlinks or polish dogs and make a kick ass chilidog.

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
I want a chorizo burrito...they're so good when you're eating them but afterwards no one wants to be in the same room as you and you regret eating it. Then you wait a few more days and do it again. Mmmmm...evil gas.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
#3 at McDonalds = Quarter Pounder w/ cheese, fries, and orange drink....mm mm good........i'm about to cook a kings hawaiian terriyaki chicken bowl cuz i'm hungry again

1 - 20 of 26 Posts