Nissan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 12093 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I threw my nissanclub.com decals on my baby... i believe they add an extra 10hp, and i got her detailed...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Upgraded my Viper Smart Start to the new Smart Start GPS, and arranged to have car detailed and OptiCoated this coming week.

·
East Coast
842 Posts
I threw my nissanclub.com decals on my baby... i believe they add an extra 10hp, and i got her detailed...

Can anybody direct me to where these decals were sold? I found the thread years ago but i never thought id sticker up my car. now theres stickers everywhere and i deff want a set of these

·
Registered
32 Posts
Last Saturday, I bought it. Tuesday, I picked it up. Yesterday, I had FormulaOne Pinnacle 15 tint installed.

·
I'veswitchedthewayImove
400 Posts
I installed a Sprint Booster module and made a 3 hours road trip testing the 2 settings.

Wow, the V6 engine awoke!!! This module worth spending the money, I think is a "must mode" for a 4-6 cylinders car.

If your interested or you don't have other better thing to do, read my post here:

http://www.************.net/sprint-booster-my-t3706.html

Regards

·
Registered
85 Posts
today...well.. lets see. Had work till 5 then went home to paint some stuff for my car. I took apart the panels that hold window buttons/etc, the central faceplate for vents/radio/heating controls and shifter plate to be painted satin white. I must admit for a novice modder it came out nearly flawless. Ill post pics soon :).

·
SoLow MoToRsPoRtZ
1,086 Posts
Welded a hole in my catalytic converter, replaced driver side mirror, then attempted to adjust my BC Racing Coilovers a bit higher because the streets in New Orleans and surrounding areas are totally ****ed. To discover they already took a toll; called BC Racing and had to over night a new spring perch and stiffer/taller springs. Finally my car is safer sitting a bit higher...I cannot wait to return back to California or Arizona. Two more years in this shit hole.
How much did BC charge you for the new springs? I havent put mine on yet but I wanna get really low and think I might actually need shorter springs and was wondering how I would go about this and cost.

·
Love-VQ
2,216 Posts
I got some new insurance, Mercury, thanks to RealAle420. Also reapplied a Racingline Decal on my upper windshield next to the Bluebatmobile Overlays Decal. Looked around for an OEM Leather interior, decent price $480.

·
Destroyer of Clutches
164 Posts
I Cried all the way to work after paying $4.15/gal this morning for premium.

Damn you 3.5SE!!!! Why is there no fix for the 07' 3.5's to run lower octane??!?!! I keel you!!!:soapbox:

·
Premium Member
6,439 Posts

Damn you 3.5SE!!!! Why is there no fix for the 07' 3.5's to run lower octane??!?!! I keel you!!!:soapbox:
and that's when 2.5ers finally get a chance to

...........and yeah, we suck at everything else lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

You can run regular in the 3.5, many people here do, the ECU will adjust timing accordingly to avoid knocking. For me the difference of $4 everytime I fill up isn't a big deal. Plus $4.15 for premium? Thats cheap! I filled mine up last week at $4.59 for 93.

·
Super Moderator
14,453 Posts

premium is only recommended, not required. you can run on 87, you just wont be as powerful

21 - 40 of 12093 Posts
About this Discussion
12.1K Replies
415 Participants
FX-32
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing